Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tips to increase your punting budget  (Read 6464 times)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
IF you're a modern lad, then you can save yourself a fortune towards the hobby.

Fancy gym membership?  Use the leisure centre or do home workouts. not everyone has the space for home workouts
Protein powder and supplements?  Get a tray of eggs, roast a chicken, buy tin sardines, use coffee and green tea. Protein powder is so much more convenient
Slamming shots on nights out?  Buy pints. Agreed or pre drink if you are that type
Dressing like you're in a boy band?  Fashion fades, style remains. If you're over 35 and still dress like you're in One Direction have a word with yourself
Hair cut in salon?  Go the the barber. I go to a salon were I know they will get it right
Fake tanning and/or waxing?  Don't do it. I like being waxed, but have stopped as I've got a set of clippers

You're welcome.
This is actually reasonable advice.

Gigabyte

Theres plenty of easy recipies on youtube for protein bars rather than buy the expensive stuff in the shops. They dont take long to make a batch and you will know what goes into it.

Online wristjob

Be as frugal as you can.  For instance get used to using shopping vouchers as much as possible. As a personal example I used to go into Tescos every couple of days and bought £20-£40 of items normally. So I have now changed and just do one shop a week and because I go over £50 I get £5 off every time.  52x5 = £260 thats a couple of punts. I now take packed lunches into work saves £2+ each day.

Go to Aldi instead - you'll save about 1/3 on your shopping.

I guess the same advice as you will get on the fool LBYM forum.

I guess you could sell junk on ebay - and probably buy stuff there too cos delivery often costs less than petrol to go to the shops.

Online wristjob

Actually a while back I saw an ad for sperm donors. I never got round to applying but getting paid for a wank then spending the cash on a shag - perfect.

Offline threechilliman

I guess you could sell junk on ebay - and probably buy stuff there too cos delivery oftein costs less than petrol to go to the shops.

Aldi +1, you'll save a fortune.
I started a little business on eBay years ago. Provides me with about twice what the OH thinks it does, enough for gambling and punting......

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

I guess you could sell junk on ebay - and probably buy stuff there too cos delivery often costs less than petrol to go to the shops.
I actually spent more when I went to Aldi as it seemed cheaper so I bought more. Also very limited reductions on food, no real special offers and only being able to buy fruit and veg in bulk meant I actually didn't really save anything. Not to mention lacklustre service, dodging chavs and the fact it wasn't really convenient for me to get to. It may work for some people and save them money, but not for me.

GeeWiz

This is actually reasonable advice.

Cheers.  Regarding home workouts - Charles Bronson does alright, but I'm an advocate of body weight exercises.  Holland & Barrett's "Healthy For Men" is a good read, tumps of coupons and at £1.25 far cheaper than the other fitness mags out there.

I also save loads by using the library.  A footballer's autobiography can be ten quid new, but you can be first to read it free from the library if you reserve it.  Photocopy recipes from expensive cook books, take out their DVDs, etc.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Cheers.  Regarding home workouts - Charles Bronson does alright, but I'm an advocate of body weight exercises.  Holland & Barrett's "Healthy For Men" is a good read, tumps of coupons and at £1.25 far cheaper than the other fitness mags out there.

I also save loads by using the library.  A footballer's autobiography can be ten quid new, but you can be first to read it free from the library if you reserve it.  Photocopy recipes from expensive cook books, take out their DVDs, etc.
I would recommend reading No more Buddha only Football if you haven't read it. I would also recommend watching Netflix or Lovefilm a month's use for the price of a new DVD.

Online Anadin

Fancy gym membership?  Use the leisure centre or do home workouts.

Double check you leisure centre's prices as they may not be as cheap as you think. My local leisure centre is £45 a month with a 12 month contract and you have to pay an induction fee, both my local gyms are around half that price with no contract and one doesn't have an induction fee.

Missfilan

Start selling kleeneze or betterware part time. Gives you extra cash and reasons to be out of the house and cover if seen going into strange houses.

Rochdull lad

Bloody hell; are "Betterwear" still going?! :scare:  I thought that was a business that must have folded 30 - 40 years ago.

I remember the "Betterwear Man" coming round in the 1950s; my Mum always felt sorry for them so always bought one item from their suitcase.  None of them would have wanted to use the suitcase as an excuse for punting at our house, though!:scare: