Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what are your feelings after a Negative punt?  (Read 1414 times)

Offline horsa

Do you feel bad with yourself for going ahead with the punt in the first place? angry because you wasted hard earned money?

Offline mr.bluesky

Just frustrated  :dash: and a bit pissed off that you have wasted your hard earned cash but then this is what this web site is all about. To sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Offline horsa

Just frustrated  :dash: and a bit pissed off that you have wasted your hard earned cash but then this is what this web site is all about. To sort out the wheat from the chaff.

more annoyed with yourself for wasting hard earned pounds or more annoyed due to a shit service?

Offline dboy74

Mainly pissed off with the WG for a shit punt. However, I feel a little better after placing my Negative review on here.

Ultimately though it is a case of moving on and learning from it.

Offline horsa

I feel dirty and disgusted with myself after a bad punt (either due to bad service, not clicking with the girl or if I have failed to walk from a munter my thoughts are 'why have I just stuck my cock up that beast? and wasted my hard earned') I jump into the shower first thing and scrub myself clean.

With a positive punt it's the complete opposite, the shower is the last thing on my mind
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 05:42:04 pm by horsa »

Chromedome

For me lately it's pretty much like watching my national team  at football ,  go in full of enthusiasm leave with a shrug of the shoulders and put it behind me. Every( rarely) now and again there is a RESULT  !!!! 

Also of course I've read negs where I have "scored"  and positives where I "lost " so to speak.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 05:49:23 pm by Chromedome »

MrArmagh

annoyed that I wasted money/ the girl didn't care about the fact that its wasting time/ money.

it does set me back and I might not punt for a while after it.

Offline mr.bluesky

more annoyed with yourself for wasting hard earned pounds or more annoyed due to a shit service?

More annoyed due to a shit service

Offline peter purves

Can lead to Punter's Alienation...

Is there any specific reason why you pose the question?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 05:55:35 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline horsa

Can lead to Punter's Alienation...

Is there any specific reason why you pose the question?

angry with myself that the money could of been spent elsewhere. EG: the money could of been spent on a weeks worth or shopping, saved in the bank or used on another WG that I have reviewed as positive. Just like that, the hard earned money is gone and your not getting it back!  :dash:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 06:10:12 pm by horsa »

Offline earlgreyman

Usually make sounds like a disgruntled Muttley.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 06:14:58 pm by earlgreyman »

Offline bearcat69

I try to objective about it. Obviously it's annoying, but I try to take it as an opportunity to access why it was a bad punt, what were the warning signs, how I could've avoided that etc. Then I just try to take my mind off it and move on. Writing a negative review on here helps a lot with that of course. I try not to think too much about the wasted money. You've gotta pay to play the game. Getting to the good punts is what makes it worth it.

Offline peter purves

angry with myself that the money could of been spent elsewhere. EG: the money could of been spent on a weeks worth or shopping, saved in the bank or used on another WG that I have reviewed as positive. Just like that, the hard earned money is gone and your not getting it back!  :dash:

Cheers

I see

:(

Strangely enough I can get this same feeling on positive and neutral punts also   :dash: :P
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 06:41:29 pm by peter purves »

Offline tesla

I am usually peeved because I blame myself for not being diligent enough in my research, also the loss of the cash doesn't help

niftyfiftydave

I laugh and think did i just fuck that munter if that is the reason or laugh at being too nice and letting the bitch mug me if the service is terrible. Absolutely no point looking for blame or blaming yourself, thinking about the hard earned or scrubbing yourself in the shower. Money is gone, if you got a dose you got a dose, and blame is not going to make the slightest bit of difference.

Life is too short, paid your money, made your choice, good bad or ugly the dead is done.

Offline niceguyali

I think never again, I’m finished from punting. Then I just have to see another girl after a few days and if it’s good I’m back on the bike again. It’s a cycle I can’t get out of.... yet.

Offline Steelworker

Based on me being low risk, doing research on reviews, it doesn’t happen often. When it does, I simply put it down to experience, laugh about it and look forward to the next one. Money spent, can’t get it back. No point worrying about it.

Offline signy

A bit frustrated, but that's the game. However, if I subsequently find that it's because I haven't done my research properly, then I am very, very annoyed with myself. That's the worst.

Offline fastnet

Of course the money spent is a factor, but as I have limited punting windows I see it as a wasted chance to have a good shag.

Offline Colston36

Depressed and sometimes angry - at myself or the girl or both.

To be fair I have had very few truly dire experiences. I think since I started just over 4 years ago out of about 400 meetings only a handful were ghastly but dozens were so what

When I started I didn't realise how important doing your research and insisting on what you want are, or that girls are very vague, or don't read what you want and/or over-promise to get the money.

When flops did occur it was for one of three reasons. Either girls lied or didn't read/understand what I wanted often because of language misunderstandings or I was in a rush to see someone and compromised on what I like.

Offline Kelgon85

A bit empty and numb, and annoyed at myself that I basically wasted my money. The name gives it away, but punting really does have a lot in common with gambling. That's why in the last year or so I've become a lot more selective with my choices and, if I can, I always do my research.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 09:33:01 pm by Kelgon85 »

Offline smiths

Do you feel bad with yourself for going ahead with the punt in the first place? angry because you wasted hard earned money?

More often nowadays its a comms problem like the WG not answering her phone even though I confirmed an hour before I was on my way to her area, in that scenario I am pissed off. I then phone a regular and book in with her, then do a negative review on the cunt who fucked me over.

I don't feel bad with myself, some WGs are low lifes, always have been and that wont be changing anytime soon which is where UKP can help of course.

Offline HarryZZ

My expectations have changed, a few years ago I was always pretty satisfied but now unless it's at least 9/10 I'm left wondering where else I could have spent my money.

Offline Plan R

Irritation,
Desire to warn others on here if I believe it was a truly shite service,
Dreading the prospect of the long drive home spent in self recrimination,
Awareness of a full sack
Figuring out how long before I can reasonably blow another evening and 100+ lizzies on my favourite hobby

Offline JamesKW

Wasted money and what else better I could have spent it on like a good rock concert.

Online OakTree

Writing a review can have some therapeutic effect then it’s a case of moving on. No point dwelling on the matter.

Offline jayj301599

To be honest I chalk it up to experience, yes I've lost money but that was punting money so there is a risk that I could be spending money and not getting the experience I want. But the amount of research I put into it, if it's a crap punt it was a waste of time. The best thing I can then do is post a review to ensure no one else suffers the same experience as I

Offline Hobbit

In my younger days, I would feel very depressed after a bad punt. Had the same feelings of disgust and would only feel better after having a shower once I got home.

20 years later, it’s a completely different story! It doesn’t bother me so much and I just put it down to the fact that it is a gamble and sometimes it pays off and other times it doesn’t. That’s life!

The benefit of having UKP is that I can also leave a bad review if I have a shit punt which also helps to express myself and help others.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 06:42:42 pm by Hobbit »

Offline Bogof60

I laugh and think did i just fuck that munter if that is the reason or laugh at being too nice and letting the bitch mug me if the service is terrible. Absolutely no point looking for blame or blaming yourself, thinking about the hard earned or scrubbing yourself in the shower. Money is gone, if you got a dose you got a dose, and blame is not going to make the slightest bit of difference.

Life is too short, paid your money, made your choice, good bad or ugly the dead is done.

This
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Bogof60

To be honest I chalk it up to experience, yes I've lost money but that was punting money so there is a risk that I could be spending money and not getting the experience I want. But the amount of research I put into it, if it's a crap punt it was a waste of time. The best thing I can then do is post a review to ensure no one else suffers the same experience as I
And this

Offline Bogof60

It's a punt FFS
The clue is in the name.
Punt

Offline peter purves

Dreading the prospect of the long drive home spent in self recrimination,

Tell me...such a lonely experience  :dash:

This sense of foreboding has prevented many a punt and one of the key factors why I never undertake punts which are very far  :P

Offline The Owl

I think about the money. If I have a good punt I don't.

CardinalSin

Strictly speaking, the money is wasted whether the punt was good or bad.

I treat it as a learning experience and try to find/achieve better next time.

But yeah - writing a negative review makes me feel better.

Online WARSZAWA16

Initially think to myself how could I be so stupid. Then metaphorically kick myself all the way home. Before finally residing myself to the fact that I just have to put it all down to experience I suppose and try/hope to learn from it.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I used to feel like others have stated, until I realised it's the risk you willingly take when you decide to punt. Shit can go either way.

Charge it to the game.

Offline Jonestown

I try to be stoical about it, try to recover some good points from the transaction. I do get pissed off with myself if there has been a moment when I could of, should have, walked away and I didn't.

Offline datwabbit

I'm not good with it.

It's a lot of money that I won't get back.

Plus a bad punt usually means I've got full balls or I had to finish myself. Neither of them is good.

I get quite angry with myself and it stops me taking risks with others.

Offline AVFC1982

I’m afraid I stick to who I know. I’d rather go somewhere safe with a nice girl than risk my money on someone who i don’t get on with. Twice have I deserted my reg and ended up going round anyway few days later. She knows what I like and makes the effort

Offline Sparta Prada

If I have had a negative punt, the immediate feelings I have are:

a) at least I scratched that itch,
b) be thankful for the regulars that I do know and continue to see, and
c) make sure I do a review on UKP.

Offline Bonker

Varies from mild self reprobation (serves you right you brainless dick) to anger and impossible promises (never punt again).

Johnny2050

After a bad punt, yes I feel bad of course; usually I want another punt right away, if possible the same day, so I can forget. If I cannot punt again the same day, I will try to punt as soon as possible, as I cannot stand it to have a bad punt in memory as my last punt. Like a bad taste in the mouth.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 09:38:11 pm by Johnny2050 »

Offline Malvolio

I feel annoyed and it actually puts me off punting for a bit.

Offline GorillaWarfare

I was on a bit of a bad run earlier this year (went four-in-a-row for neutral or below reviews on here - although that's an interesting topic: "what's your longest streak of bad punts?" - I reckon there's a few on here that can easily top my four-in-a-row) and it feels shitty, if I'm honest. The regular thoughts of "is this for me?" and "I've thrown x amount of money down the drain" definitely go through your head.

The worst for me is when I've travelled a good distance. It's a long drive or ride home depending on the mode of transport used to think about exactly what you've done.

Offline poundstock

I think I’m fortunate. With diligent research and restricting myself to mostly a small group of tried and tested  WGs I never experience a negative punt. Some punts are more memorable than others but I always come away with something that has made my outlay worthwhile.

Offline adamwestbb

Annoyed that it resulted in a shit punt. Sometimes i feel the urge to immediately go on AW and find a nearby 15min pump and dump or blowngo just to satisfy the urge.

Offline Belgarion

Annoyed with myself for the most part as I can sense it will be  a horrible punt when I arrive.

Then I go grab some KFC and all is well  :drinks:

Offline jimmymac

Straight afterwards I'm usually annoyed and angry thinking the money could have been spent better somewhere else.
Next day I'm promising myself that I will give up punting.
By the next day I'm forgetting about it and planning a new punt.

Offline Bonker

Annoyed with myself for the most part as I can sense it will be  a horrible punt when I arrive.

Then I go grab some KFC and all is well  :drinks:

I hope you wash your hands before that finger licking stuff

Online Lesdoit

I feel dirty and disgusted with myself after a bad punt (either due to bad service, not clicking with the girl or if I have failed to walk from a munter my thoughts are 'why have I just stuck my cock up that beast? and wasted my hard earned') I jump into the shower first thing and scrub myself clean.

With a positive punt it's the complete opposite, the shower is the last thing on my mind
My sentiments exactly.