Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hooker Fuckers Anonymous !!!  (Read 4891 times)

Offline tynetunnel

I think a few people on here could do with getting laid.

The OP was clearly light hearted - come on, lighten up and have a laugh.

All the best

:hi: :hi: :hi:
a good point well made  :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
whether it took “self control” i have no idea, but addictions are by many accounts a brain disorder. Which suggests there’s perhaps no element of choice, and therefore no self control to be asserted.  :unknown:

So by what you're saying nobody who has an addiction can do anything about it, it isn't possible to use your own self control and willpower to give up what you're addicted to.  I think you'll find there's an awful lot of ex addicts disagreeing with you.

Do you have sufficient knowledge of my psychological make up to form the opinion you have that I do not have enough self control to avoid putting myself in any situation where addiction may be likely. If you don't do it you can't get addicted.

Though what you're hoping to achieve by picking out one point of my post I don't know.   :unknown:

Offline wolfiesmith69

Guys Guys Guys, The real jist of my post was for us to comment how we started etc as we are all addicted to it, No self important shite etc?? Calm down and share your fun!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

Guys Guys Guys, The real jist of my post was for us to comment how we started etc as we are all addicted to it, No self important shite etc?? Calm down and share your fun!!!
Thank you wolfiesmith69, you’re right  :thumbsup: Here then in that spirit, is my tale.

I started a little over a year ago when there had been a multi-year sex drought at home due initially to illness. I read something about ‘punting’ in the newspaper, and realised that until that point, I’d always assumed it to be a seedy street corner type of activity. Not one that could be enjoyed on a bed in a comfy flat or hotel room.  :unknown:

My interest was awakened! There followed much review reading, browsing of this website, and UKE and AW and after many many weeks I decided that I might just be brave enough to give it a try. I made an in call appointment, bottled it, re-booked, bottled it again and finally slapped myself hard and told myself I had nothing to lose, and only fun to gain. I kept the appointment and the WG was very understanding about the bottling and my nerves. She was very patient.  :blush:

Looking back I was so nervous that I didn’t enjoy the punt as much as I would come to enjoy others. I think after the event I was more proud of myself for having the balls to actually go through with it, than for the act itself. I’m well known in civvie life for not taking risks or living dangerously- yet I’d done it!

That feeling of being at work amongst colleagues and someone says “good weekend?”, thinking to myself “better than yours pal, if only you knew”!  :sarcastic:

Since then I’ve had a fair few punts, mostly reviewed -plus a lot of repeat visits which can’t be reviewed again. The nerves are mostly gone. I don’t consider myself addicted though. I feel more that it’s like the genie is out of the bottle, and i’ll always be a punter now, regardless of how frequently or otherwise.

Whether I punt depends on availability of an excuse, finance, level of horn, and various other factors. Now I know I can have sex with a fit 20 something girl for a relatively small outlay, I don’t see any reason to stop. But I don’t have to do it everyday, at all hours, uncontrollably. So I’m not an addict. But I’m hooked!  :dance:

Offline Charliehutton

The OP was clearly light hearted

I thought so, too. It's an interesting proposition, the analogy of an AA meeting, and how we would explain ourselves to the group. Is it a hobby, a habit, or an obsession? Dunno, in my case, I really don't, and it may have been interesting to hear the views of other members.

Offline mrfishyfoo

It's got to be said that there is no wonder some folk decide against posting on here, it's a forum and yep, it's the internet, but jesus, some folk dont half spout some rubbish against certain people, we are not all the same

No we're not.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Some of us are OK and some of us are BANNED FLUFFY WHITE KNIGHT CUNTS !!!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=131175

Bye !! Bye !!  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

AGAIN !!!  :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Like what you do ??  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

gentleman2982

Was just wondering, are they called hookers because you get hooked?  :lol:

Offline Hobbit

Who said we are addicted? you maybe but not all of us.   Many of us do this because we want to and not because we are addicted! So please don’t make assumptions.

Offline David1970

What's it with all the shit threads and the people who start them.

First we had, I love my whore, then we had I have a list and a target of the number of women to fuck. Know we have I have an addiction to whores.

They just cancelled The Jeramy Kyle show,  just when we have 3 top guests :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Hobbit

First we had, I love my whore, then we had I have a list and a target of the number of women to fuck. Know we have I have an addiction to whores.

They just cancelled The Jeramy Kyle show,  just when we have 3 top guests :dash: :dash: :dash:

He started it.  :P :D

Offline RedKettle

Who said we are addicted? you maybe but not all of us.   Many of us do this because we want to and not because we are addicted! So please don’t make assumptions.

You are taking what he said way too literally.  It is often said on here once a punter always a punter and he was just playing on that in an attempt to start a light hearted thread.  However it has been bombed out by some very uptight people, as I said above some of us need to get laid and lighten up.

Offline Charliehutton

So when were you appointed as the arbiter of what's a shit thread and what isn't?

You seem to be furious if anybody has an opinion different to yours.

Offline David1970

So when were you appointed as the arbiter of what's a shit thread and what isn't?

You seem to be furious if anybody has an opinion different to yours.

Never claimed to be an arbiter of anything, just stating an opinion, if that's ok with you :hi:

Offline wristjob

You are taking what he said way too literally.  It is often said on here once a punter always a punter and he was just playing on that in an attempt to start a light hearted thread.  However it has been bombed out by some very uptight people, as I said above some of us need to get laid and lighten up.

Looks like a spot on assessment to me RK.

Offline bhudda

Have people decided to have long pointless squabbles in this thread cos there is no off topic section anymore?

Offline tynetunnel

Have people decided to have long pointless squabbles in this thread cos there is no off topic section anymore?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Happylad

That`s probably the main reason.  Another reason is that if they`re feeling out of sorts it`s less damaging to get rid of the bad temper here than going home and thumping the missus.

Offline JonasG

I liked the opening post tbh lol.

Was funny/struck a chord.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 01:43:26 am by JonasG »

Offline JonasG

Tbh I like hearing other people's stories. And how they got into this.

This is a random hobby to get into lol, and not one you'd expect but most of us know once you get that taste you get hooked to whatever degree.

And tbh sadly from my POV something I don't think I'll ever shake, as I find it that thrilling.

Offline getsbettereverytime

It's the only thing twats like you understand.

If you have a problem hit the report button, but do it quick I suspect your membership on this site is due to expire  :sarcastic:
14,000 posts and not a single review - you are not contributing anything worth reading on here, you add zero value to this forum, do some reviews or go away.

Offline Bogof60

isn't there ?  :crazy: :lol: :wacko:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline wolfiesmith69

Good stuff that was the intention!!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.

Offline tesla

I thought it was an ego trip, but that's comedy for you......

Offline francescototti

If you're going to write self important bollocks like this, make sure your self imposed retirement is very long.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: you always say what's on your mind  :sarcastic:

Offline wolfiesmith69

After a self imposed dry period of a few months where i was doing really well.
 i struggled to resist a deepthroat queen who lived nearby-It finally got the better of me when she offered to let me come all over her face -I couldn't help myself-Booked & did the deed & that was it the week after another visit to a favourite superstar performer-2 in a week after all that great work !
I am thinking i am back on the wheel !!!!!