Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sideways pics - WTF?  (Read 1262 times)

Gordo987

How is it that some girls' pages on AW have their pictures sideways?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It always puts me right off, regardless of looks and price. What does it signify? :unknown:

Offline fettish008

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Forget the sideways pics all that barebacking looks like its taken it's toll  :scare:

Offline cueball

Sideways pictures are a pain in the arse, I use a tablet for internet, when I flip it on its side to see pic correctly the body screen flips it back.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Only benefit is you can see if they hold any excess fat in the stomach are or not .... But I notice the ones who do place there hands strategically to cover it or use clothing... Each to there own

Offline stayer

I've also seen verification photos which are sideways. I think it's either incompetence or the photos are bad.

Ben4454

I do not mind sideways pics as much but one thing I hate is not getting the girl in the pictures. Not in the way you think of - for example.. a girl who has fifty pics of her in a pair of stockings and heels yet when you turn up - she claims she doesn't have any!

Offline tantric talents

Reminds me also of those people who take videos using their phones in portrait mode, then wonder why half the screen is missing when they try to play it back   :dash:

jjpsweet

a10

Sideways pictures are a pain in the arse, I use a tablet for internet, when I flip it on its side to see pic correctly the body screen flips it back.

Tell me about it! I've been on AW late at night, after a few, and spent far too long spinning my iPad tryng to see what a WG looks like normally. Flipping annoying it is.

Offline cueball

Looks very masculine too

You're right, it looks like a skinny bloke with a bad wig on

Offline portable

Before this turns into a thread needlessly slagging off WG's, it's worth knowing that some image uploaders occasionally flip images for some reason, even after you've edited them. You usually have to rename the file and try again, and even that sometimes doesn't work. No idea what causes it, though I can understand why anyone would get frustrated and just stick with the flipped image.

Redhead Lover

Takes about 2 seconds to flip it correctly in Windows Photo Viewer and re-upload it. Just plain lazy, esp. as the girl(s) in question are there to sell a serivce.

Maybe Argos should have some of their items listed with a photo flipped by 90 degrees.