Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ED - Is your morning glory not what it used to be?  (Read 2417 times)

Offline The Man of Sin

I have a little gem of knowledge to share with all of you which from reading previous posts has not been covered. Any age, but try this and post your opinions and results.

Cherry Tomatoes (Morrisons), 8 to 12 cherry tomatoes per day for two weeks.

So, my bit of sharing, erections, harder and lasting longer and more of them.

Offline CoverMyEyes

I trust random guy on internet posting new theory on erections.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
I have a little gem of knowledge to share with all of you which from reading previous posts has not been covered. Any age, but try this and post your opinions and results.

And if you don't like tomatoes  :dash: :dash: :dash:

:drinks:

Online David1970

Do you work for Morrisons or The Cherry Tomatoe Council?
Or just reading some random shit on the internet while doing your homework?

Online RedKettle

Man of sin or....

....head of Morrison’s tomato section?

Mac Miller

Lypocene is the key ingredient, found in other sources.  Might work for some but not for others from what I have read previously. Like a lot of complimentary, herbal, voo doo,  etc type stuff not clinically proven, but not necessarily hokum.

Offline The Man of Sin

For the cost of tomatoes, why not just try it. No I don't work for Morrisons or the Cherry Tomato Council.

Try it, you will see.

Offline Corky

Well it never hurts to clean up your diet a little.

You can also buy Lycopene in supplement  form.

Online David1970

Lypocene is the key ingredient, found in other sources.  Might work for some but not for others from what I have read previously. Like a lot of complimentary, herbal, voo doo,  etc type stuff not clinically proven, but not necessarily hokum.

So there is no evidence to support it but because some board school boy (OP) believes it, then is not hokum?
You can put that argument to a lot of shit, aliens used to rule the earth, Price Philp had Diana killed etc 

Offline Corky

Actually there is evidence to support it;

External Link/Members Only

It helps diabetic rats get boners.

Mac Miller

Well it never hurts to clean up your diet a little.

You can also buy Lycopene in supplement  form.
Exactly, better diet and exercise will likely have beneficial results.
Who  knows it could even help the likes of " board schoolboys and price philp" with their spelling  :lol:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 08:43:42 pm by Mac Miller »

Offline The Man of Sin

I actual bought them to improve my eye sight which I know from the past it does. I did not realise that they also had the effect.

It must be that you are all afraid to eat tomatoes. Try it and see. If it helps some people that is a plus.

In answer to question RedKettle 'Man of Sin' definitely

Since one Corky, maybe others will try it and be the guinea pig and not the rat.

Offline Metalgear2018

I used to work as a security guard at Morrisons I would stay clear of their fruit and veg.

Online David1970

Thanks for the info, if I ever want a rat to fuck me I know what to do.

Online David1970

I used to work as a security guard at Morrisons I would stay clear of their fruit and veg.

Please expand your info

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Thanks for the info, if I ever want a rat to fuck me I know what to do.
How many chances do you get to fuck an Albino?

Offline Corky

Couldn't resist doing some quick calculations.

Average size of a cherry tomato is 16 grams. If the OP ate 12 a day that's 192g of cherry tomatoes per day.

There is 3.0mg of Lycopene in 100g of tomatoes, so he was consuming 6mg of Lycopene per day - for those that are interested.

Offline Brumish

Which end of the cherry tomato goes in first? And am I to put a thread through them so I can pull them out, or am I going for scatter gun thrusts?

Offline Corky

This is what you get for trying to help, OP......

Offline Punterenas

I was told by a friend that pomegranate juice was supposed to help but according to the NHS the evidence is not firm.

Mind you, the criteria for the successful outcome was quite "stiff"  :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Man of Sin is into Tom Boys.

Offline Corky

I was told by a friend that pomegranate juice was supposed to help but according to the NHS the evidence is not firm.

Mind you, the criteria for the successful outcome was quite "stiff"  :hi:

If you read it though, the NHS's comments were not particularly conclusive.

Offline Moresomes

I had a steak and chips last night, and woke up with a magnificent boner this morning.
It was a Tesco, two for ten quid steak, so I would recommend this as a cheaper, and just as efficacious alternative to cherry tomatoes.  :hi:

Offline The Man of Sin

Brumish, you can take the cherry tomatoes in an orifice you choose, though I think orally would be best.

Ali Katt, I prefer the female form, I have however just been dealing with my Tom Cat is that what you meant?

Moresomes, Just one boner then, try four, each time I woke up in the night.

Offline mr.bluesky

I actual bought them to improve my eye sight which I know from the past it does. I did not realise that they also had the effect.

I thought it was carrots that were supposed to improve your eyesight after all you never see a rabbit wearing glasses   :unknown:

Offline Brumish

Brumish, you can take the cherry tomatoes in an orifice you choose, though I think orally would be best.

Ali Katt, I prefer the female form, I have however just been dealing with my Tom Cat is that what you meant?

Inspiration my friend  :D :drinks:

On a serious note, do you think you’ve been doing anything else different or just the cherries? I only ask as if you have identified taht you are having issues then you’d automatically try and cut down on ‘bad’ habits and take up some ‘good’ activities such as walking etc. Surely the boners are down to good circulation and an increase (however slight) in the testosterone levels?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 09:54:26 pm by Brumish »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

Erm .. Tom Boys are females. Tom girl is the male equivalent. I should have called myself Tom Katt as it is the male version, but Ali Katt is more fun.

Back to topic I know Lycopene tablets are expensive. I've seen them in Holland and Barrett, nothing is substitute for a good diet and regular exercise.

Offline The Man of Sin

Brumish, I tend to keep an eye on my weight, I didn't used to. Exercise is approximately the same. The only thing that is different in my diet are the cherry tomatoes.

Some will believe and try, others will be sceptics and not try and just be critical. For the cost of tomatoes try it.

Offline WASA38

Anyone reading this article should also view the comments at the end andI quote:

'OliveChirper • 7 years ago
A little more digging finds the Institute:
External Link/Members Only...

… with popular-audience health books but no apparent peer-reviewed
research CV; and, a record of this “institute” issuing press releases
declaring other dietary supplements effective for sexual and urological
problems — again without any apparent scientific publication:

I can also find no record of any corresponding research in the
National Library of Medicine’s database of peer-reviewed scientific
articles:

It would be interesting to know why such remarkable results would
not be submitted to proper scientific journals to match the press
releases. This lack of peer review will inevitably lead to suspicion
that the “Institute” is a “results mill.”

Offline The Man of Sin

And you missed this quote "half of those with mild problems reported improved erections".

If I was trying to push an illicit drug then by all means be sceptical and question it. Tomatoes, go out and buy some, eat some at lunch, some before you go home from work and some before you go to bed. I eat mine when I get home and before I go to bed.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This has got to be the oddest tout thread in the history of UKP, - Morrisons fruit and veg isle.  :wacko:   :sarcastic:

Offline Metalgear2018

This has got to be the oddest tout thread in the history of UKP, - Morrisons fruit and veg isle.  :wacko:   :sarcastic:

Morrisons will do anything for self promotion lol

Offline The Man of Sin

I can only hope that some of you pop your cherry tomato cherry and say well that wasn't hard, but I am.

Offline Metalgear2018

And you missed this quote "half of those with mild problems reported improved erections".

If I was trying to push an illicit drug then by all means be sceptical and question it. Tomatoes, go out and buy some, eat some at lunch, some before you go home from work and some before you go to bed. I eat mine when I get home and before I go to bed.

Do you swallow them whole or chew them?

Offline covertlook

The effective dose of lycopene is effective at between 10 & 60 mg/kg/day.

Lets be generous and assume 10mg and a 70kg weight, which meansa human needs 700mg/day.

Tomato lycopene = 3mg/100g;so you need to eat 23.3 kg of tomatoes/day if the lowest dose works.

So they must be bloody huge cherry tomatoes!

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
The effective dose of lycopene is effective at between 10 & 60 mg/kg/day.

Lets be generous and assume 10mg and a 70kg weight, which meansa human needs 700mg/day.

Tomato lycopene = 3mg/100g;so you need to eat 23.3 kg of tomatoes/day if the lowest dose works.

So they must be bloody huge cherry tomatoes!

They are when he's not punting.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: 

I `m really upset cause a few years ago some girl popped my cherry.................i`ll get me coat :drinks:

Offline king tarzan

Nutmeg powder mixed with cup of tea....
Was helpful for me.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fudi_maar

Nutmeg powder mixed with cup of tea....

How much nutmeg did you use daily?

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Tomatoes are a useful addition to anyone's diet.

Does it have to be Morrison's cherry?

Online Jonestown

Tomatoes also very good for protecting the prostate, any good quality ones will do.

Offline king tarzan

How much nutmeg did you use daily?
I just tried it yesterday evening
Woke up this morning with a better stiffey...

Just under 1 teaspoon I used yesterday...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline WASA38

Tomatoes also very good for protecting the prostate, any good quality ones will do.

Presumably stuffed into your underpants, pressing against your perineum ?

Offline Moresomes

Presumably stuffed into your underpants, pressing against your perineum ?

That's a relief. I thought he meant that you had to pack them around it.  :scare:

Offline Spiceoflife

I thought it was carrots that were supposed to improve your eyesight after all you never see a rabbit wearing glasses   :unknown:
Fair point but you never see a bat wearing glasses either.  :)

Offline tynetunnel

Fair point but you never see a bat wearing glasses either.  :)
I know an old cow who wears glasses...  :music:

Ipman1973

So there is no evidence to support it but because some board school boy (OP) believes it, then is not hokum?
You can put that argument to a lot of shit, aliens used to rule the earth, Price Philp had Diana killed etc

Even the placebo effect has been shown to work.   ie  if you believe it works it will.

Online David1970

Can't wait to see the sign in Morrison's "cherry tomatoes as recommended on UKPunting"
What next "9 out 10 hookers prefer Durex"