Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The day after ... Is the grass greener?  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Tdydl

Had an OK punt yesterday (NEUTRAL review to follow). Today I went on AW to run the usual searches to drop new arrivals in the blacklist (bareback, Romainian, too expensive, etc...) and to see who was new in town that would be worth following for the next punt.

Couldn't help but notice that a fair number of the new arrivals could have been a better bet if only I had waited a day.

Trouble is, this always seems to happen.

Offline hungrypunt

Probably always gonna happen too as more girls join the circus, you cant predict who or when, just that you can pay to fuck em  :D

Hawkwind71

I have about 9 girls lined up that I'm gunna fuck senseless between now and Halloween.

Problem is there is another 80 in my hotlist that I wanna fuck by Halloween.

Decisions, decisions it drives me to distraction.....the only choice is to just get on with it. The next punt is always the one in your mind not the last one.

:yahoo:

Offline Acerimmer

AW is a nightmare to search through now, when I joined in 2004 there was about 5 pages of girls, less choice but easier to find 'the one'

I do like the nationality search on there now.
Banned reason: Thinks this forum is for vile twats
Banned by: Ali Katt

fredpunter

Most of the new arrivals will not be genuine and their profiles will disappear fairly quickly. A bird in the hand etc ....

milfwklover

Had a similar story today. Really needed a punt and had sent a few emails out previously. Hadn't received a reply so decided to call a coupe of names on my HL. No answer for either.

Rather than opting to keep my wallet closed to fight another day, I decided then to phone a cheaper, EE milf I'd seen a couple of times before. Made and completed the booking with her (ok but a bronze out of the three times I've seen her).

My text went off during the meet and afterwards I found it was from my first-choice punt wanting to meet. I then got an AW email from another off my HL, enthusiastically wanting to offer the roleplay I'd enquired about. :dash:

Patience is a virtue after all.

Offline threechilliman

I think one of the problems is 'once the money is spent'. You then imagine the punt you could of had would have been better than the one you did have!

tcm

Simplysimon

AW is a nightmare to search through now, when I joined in 2004 there was about 5 pages of girls, less choice but easier to find 'the one'

I do like the nationality search on there now.

Except that the Roumanians have Sussex and now list their nationality as British !!!!!!!

:angry:

Simplysimon

Except that the Roumanians have Sussex and now list their nationality as British !!!!!!!

:angry:

Sorry meant to say have sussed

MrRiz

I have about 9 girls lined up that I'm gunna fuck senseless between now and Halloween.

Problem is there is another 80 in my hotlist that I wanna fuck by Halloween.

Decisions, decisions it drives me to distraction.....the only choice is to just get on with it. The next punt is always the one in your mind not the last one.

:yahoo:

LOOOOOL

Sounds like a trooper's attitude.