Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: For those seeking street whores i suggest you read this  (Read 4335 times)

yorkshire123

We have had what seems quite a few requests lately asking where to find street girls.
I'm in no way preaching at you not to do it, your all grown men & can make your own minds up whether its worth the risk or not.
If your tempted i suggest you have a read of this.......

External Link/Members Only

By the way i doubt very much that the 2nd guy thought he was picking up a hitchhiker  ;)

Offline macmate

There was a time in the early 90's when I used street girls, which I can look back on with a degree of nostalgia now... but why oh why would you use them today? For all its faults, hallelujah AW!

scottbowe

I did this in earlier times.. it has its own thrill but can be as sordid as it gets. it's dangerous too, for all involved. if you want to take risks (and you might want to) get into it, but, eyes open mate...

Offline CBPaul

There was a time in the early 90's when I used street girls, which I can look back on with a degree of nostalgia now... but why oh why would you use them today? For all its faults, hallelujah AW!

+1.

Looking back at my street punting days I'm sometimes horrified at the risks I took. I wouldn't consider going back to street punting for a second.

The advent of ANPR and extra CCTV amongst other things put a stop to it for me.

Jim Panzee

I remember years ago I went with a street walker.

I had this Job and it was a grewler 12 hours hard slogg, back breaking it was. One day there was a copy of the Sunday Sport lying about and I would read it looking at the adds in the back pages. That newspaper was there everyday for weeks and the more I looked at those pages the more I was getting horny and frustrated coupled with the hard graft something broke in me and I had to give in to this urge.

So one day after I clocked out I made my way to the red light district. This young lady approached me inquiring if I wanted business and yes I said I very much wanted business, so I gave her thirty pounds and she led me to somewhere discreet and sucked my cock for me. She was young and she was beautiful in a fucked up kind of way she looked like one of those dolls you see that has an eye thats popped out hanging on a spring.She didnt literaly look like that but there was something odd about her that I couldnt quite put my finger on.

When I came I wanted to run ten thousand miles I felt full of shame on my account for giving in to an urge and also I felt pity for the girl cos I didnt tell her when I was about to pop I just shot my muck all over her face which surprised her.

Looking back that girl was damaged probably a drug addict or from a broken home maybe she had been abused as a child ?

I vowed never to pay for sex again unless I was totally sure that the provider was of sound mind and had a spare needle and thread to sew that fucking eye back in.

Offline smiths

We have had what seems quite a few requests lately asking where to find street girls.
I'm in no way preaching at you not to do it, your all grown men & can make your own minds up whether its worth the risk or not.
If your tempted i suggest you have a read of this.......

External Link/Members Only

By the way i doubt very much that the 2nd guy thought he was picking up a hitchhiker  ;)

Interesting link thanks. I heard about this happening in London a few years back, wonder if it was the same low lifes.

A VERY risky way of punting in my view as well as being illegal unlike punting through A/W, other Indies, Agencies or in brothels. I imagine the thrill and low cost is the attraction for some.

When my mate lived in a RLD i had a few WGs come up to my car as i was waiting for him to come out his flat. All these WGs were hideous, they looked like winos and/or obvious junkies, not worth 1p of my money. :vomit:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I punted from the streets for many years in the eighties and early nineties, best days of my punting life -------- many things killed the street scene, the internet plus CCTV cameras to name two.   :hi:

Rochdull lad

I don't know Bolton as well as some on here, yorkshire; but I'm fairly certain the place where the driver was "stopped" by the woman who's been sent down, isn't famous as a place for offering lifts to hitch-hikers! ;)

pokenn

Never punted with street girls. Strikes me as dangerous as well as being illegal.
Street prostitution must be on the way out except among the most desperate women.

rolf32313

I did this a long time ago and you really are bottom feeding. It was thrilling at the time, basically walking up to a hooker, disappearing off with her into the park, bend her over and fucking her, drop you load then walk off.

Nowadays you would be mad as your actions would be on about 100 CCTV's plus the world has changed. when I did this your biggest risk was her disappearing with your cash, now it's a meeting with her armed pimp who wants your wallet and phone...

Offline Jimmyredcab

Never punted with street girls. Strikes me as dangerous as well as being illegal.

Yes, but that was part of the thrill -------------------- ask Hugh Grant.    :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yes, but that was part of the thrill -------------------- ask Hugh Grant.    :hi:

I still remember the Tabloid headlines.... "Divine Intervention"

Offline CBPaul

Street punting was a means to an end, feel the need, drive to the nearest RLD, pick up and do the business. 30 to 40 quid and all done and dusted in 10 minutes without the need for phone calls, texts, booking ahead and so on.

It was pretty basic and service was almost always terrible, but it satisfied an urge. Even the worst prossie I've met through AW is miles ahead of 99% of those I punted with off the street.

I can understand why the uninitiated would want to try it but FFS don't. It's nothing like portrayals on TV. Sticking your cock in a strung out prossie who hates you and is likely to be carrying a knife isn't that great really.

Kerb crawling is illegal and the police take things very seriously these days, armed with CCTV, ANPR etc you stand no chance what so ever. Don't think you can be clever and avoid them or talk your way of it because you'll be led by your dick and fuck up. Years ago they had the odd sting operation once in a while and gave a bollocking at the road side, now things go a lot, lot further. Think of that and what you stand to lose before embarking on a cheap thrill.

Sermon over  :hi:

Offline Daffodil

Street punting was a means to an end, feel the need, drive to the nearest RLD, pick up and do the business. 30 to 40 quid and all done and dusted in 10 minutes without the need for phone calls, texts, booking ahead and so on.

It was pretty basic and service was almost always terrible, but it satisfied an urge. Even the worst prossie I've met through AW is miles ahead of 99% of those I punted with off the street.

I can understand why the uninitiated would want to try it but FFS don't. It's nothing like portrayals on TV. Sticking your cock in a strung out prossie who hates you and is likely to be carrying a knife isn't that great really.

Kerb crawling is illegal and the police take things very seriously these days, armed with CCTV, ANPR etc you stand no chance what so ever. Don't think you can be clever and avoid them or talk your way of it because you'll be led by your dick and fuck up. Years ago they had the odd sting operation once in a while and gave a bollocking at the road side, now things go a lot, lot further. Think of that and what you stand to lose before embarking on a cheap thrill.

Excellent advice.

Like others I won't preach, but fucking a street girl in this day and age, if you have anything at all to lose, is simply madness. Possibly a criminal record and going on the register? Don't do it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Amen to that. CBP, great advice.

With ANPR, police can turn up unannounced at your house, or worse still, at your work place, if you kerb crawled in your company car  :scare:

vorian

All about risk vs reward more me,  not worth it but it that's what some punters want or need,  well up to them.

Offline Daffodil

All about risk vs reward more me,  not worth it but it that's what some punters want or need,  well up to them.

I agree, but I think it's very worthwhile posting about the risk here. I don't think anybody is castigating, but (like bareback) I'm sure plenty haven't considered the potential consequences.

Offline smiths

Excellent post. :thumbsup: It doesnt sound that cheap a thrill either at £30-40 for 10 minutes.

Offline CBPaul

Excellent post. :thumbsup: It doesnt sound that cheap a thrill either at £30-40 for 10 minutes.

No, when you work it out it's £180 to £240 per hour, that money gets me 2 one hour punts off of AW, so not cheap and I know what I prefer.

I suppose you could call it £30 - £40 for 25 minutes if you include the drive to and from a quiet spot but I wouldn't, no particular fun in a moody prossie stuck in the passenger seat trying to scrounge food, drink and fags.

Offline smiths

No, when you work it out it's £180 to £240 per hour, that money gets me 2 one hour punts off of AW, so not cheap and I know what I prefer.

I suppose you could call it £30 - £40 for 25 minutes if you include the drive to and from a quiet spot but I wouldn't, no particular fun in a moody prossie stuck in the passenger seat trying to scrounge food, drink and fags.

Sounds fun, not. :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well, I don't know how far you are going back but the most I ever paid was £15, and that was Central London.

The quality was varied but I had some very pretty girls, many from oop North, no Romanians that's for sure.   :hi:

In those days the internet was a distant dream, at least then I could see the face before I made a decision.  :hi:

Offline CBPaul

Well, I don't know how far you are going back but the most I ever paid was £15, and that was Central London.

The quality was varied but I had some very pretty girls, many from oop North, no Romanians that's for sure.   :hi:

In those days the internet was a distant dream, at least then I could see the face before I made a decision.  :hi:

I agree with pretty much all of that Jimmy. 15 quid though, blimey.

Early to mid 90's in Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk RLDs prices started at 30 quid for sex or 40 quid for 'french and sex' as they put it. Could always negotiate of course as they were invariably desperate. Late 90's and they wanted 50 quid before you got your cock out  :wackogirl:

Quality was very much varied, a few really pretty girls but they didn't last long, got snapped up by the parlours I think. Some major attitude problems which isn't surprising and some downright dangerous.

The transition from the streets to the internet was strange as I thought I preferred going to the shops rather than online shopping.

Offline Durch69

No it's not a area known for hitching lol it's Mainly student area, the girl in question popped up in the Bolton news on most wanted apparently she has done a runner!!!  Was wondering what she was wanted for , now I know  :D

Offline Poopster

Good bump, a worthy addition to a dead thread.

Ben4454

You're just as likely to get robbed at a independents house. Variables will remain the same. However I would find it odd if a girl was street walking in the UK. Possibly forced or without internet and desperate.

Offline Barclay Spank

If you mean Soho, can you remember "Ten pounds with a condom, fifteen without". That's what they would say in the early 80s.
Banned reason: Ignoring mod's warning regarding irrelevant and political posts.
Banned by: daviemac