Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prostitution returns in Switzerland  (Read 2004 times)

Offline GorillaWarfare

"Are you two ballroom dancing?"

"No officer I'm just paying her for a shag"

In seriousness, hopefully the Swiss have more fun than we are currently.

Offline David1970

Was it not Jeremy Clarkson how told a story that, while filming in Switzerland he got pulled over by the cops who had a word about the noise of his super car, but said nothing about the sub machine gun they saw on the passengers seat.
They seem to have priorities.

Offline tesla

Was it not Jeremy Clarkson how told a story that, while filming in Switzerland he got pulled over by the cops who had a word about the noise of his super car, but said nothing about the sub machine gun they saw on the passengers seat.
They seem to have priorities.

they would not recognise a sub machine gun, they are all armed with natty little penknives

Offline John Johnson

A friend from The Netherlands mentioned a couple of weeks ago that sex workers had been given the official nod to resume shagging.

Offline magpie252

they would not recognise a sub machine gun, they are all armed with natty little penknives
You've clearly not been on a Swiss train at 5pm on a Friday :scare:
All the squadies take their guns home for the weekend

Offline CoverMyEyes

You've clearly not been on a Swiss train at 5pm on a Friday :scare:
All the squadies take their guns home for the weekend
Aren't most of the Swiss population part of the Swiss army by default and have guns in their house?

As for resuming services, last time I was in Switzerland it was way out of my price range anyway!

Offline Luckyscots

Swiss squaddies do take automatic weapons on the bus. With clips of ammunition.
I have seen rocket launchers on the back of a 4x4 parked in the street.

Every Swiss town has a firing range and of a Sunday then go off and do target practice.
You can hear the sounds of supersonic rounds.

Offline LLPunting

Swiss squaddies do take automatic weapons on the bus. With clips of ammunition.
I have seen rocket launchers on the back of a 4x4 parked in the street.

Every Swiss town has a firing range and of a Sunday then go off and do target practice.
You can hear the sounds of supersonic rounds.

All men of age serve national service and then remain on reserve until 30 if just a squaddie/non-com, officers are on the books until 34.  All take their service firearms home with them (don't recall reading that they return them after they are dropped from Reserve!).
Reserve are no longer permitted to store their own Army ammo, they have to return to barracks to arm up, unless they are specifically dutied for QRF and the like, which requires a special permit.
That said there are a lot of loaded hunting rifles in circulation too.

Offline magpie252

Aren't most of the Swiss population part of the Swiss army by default and have guns in their house?

As for resuming services, last time I was in Switzerland it was way out of my price range anyway!
Once your released from National Service, your given the choice to keep your weapon at home, but you don't have too.
You do have to go back to the shooting range at least once a year to prove your proficiency with a rifle.

Price wise, 300CHF (£200) is/was the going rate for an hour, but strangely even the Rom's gave a decent service out there?