Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork Erotica - potential source of additional pics  (Read 709 times)

Offline Gordon Bennett

Just mooching through AW looking for new MILFS and found a profile that caught my eye. Scoped out her gallery pics, looked at still pics accompanying her movies and then noticed she had an Erotica tab too. I don't normally bother with the drivel these aspiring E.L.James's write but I had a quick look and discovered a couple of pieces of cringey prose and also a storyboard. I'd never come across the storyboard format of Erotica before but its basically a slideshow of pics with captions. Hers contained a couple of nice full body pics that helped me decide I fancied her and onto hot list she went.
So, don't discount the Erotica tab...... could be some useful pics in there.

Offline welshpunter17

The thumbnails in the movies tabs are good sources of pictures too!

Offline Scarboroughdude

Just mooching through AW looking for new MILFS and found a profile that caught my eye. Scoped out her gallery pics, looked at still pics accompanying her movies and then noticed she had an Erotica tab too. I don't normally bother with the drivel these aspiring E.L.James's write but I had a quick look and discovered a couple of pieces of cringey prose and also a storyboard. I'd never come across the storyboard format of Erotica before but its basically a slideshow of pics with captions. Hers contained a couple of nice full body pics that helped me decide I fancied her and onto hot list she went.
So, don't discount the Erotica tab...... could be some useful pics in there.

Have you a link for her ?  :hi:

Offline stevedave

The thumbnails in the movies tabs are good sources of pictures too!

Yes, you can sometimes find a face pic hidden in there, always worth checking that tab  :thumbsup: