Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rommies  (Read 4876 times)

Offline magnetico

Somalians .... where you digging those W.Gs out of ? The only one i have heard of is a BBW in a Kings Cross dungeon !

Haha this needs a review if you've met her   :lol: :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've just started adding all Romanians to my block list on available today search because the girl in the photo is never the one you see. Maybe if everyone does & no one books them, then they might decide to show us the goods are let us have a go on the girl in the photos.

That didn't last long.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Hope the barebacking scumbag was worth it.  :scare: :scare:

Offline DoggyD

Met a couple of Rom's and like a lot of folk it's been a let down so I generally avoid them.

Hard to criticise them all but there does seem to be a lot of negativity towards them over other nationalities. To be fair I have enjoyed quite a few Hungarian girls & I guess a couple might have been Rom's who realise they have a bad name.

Surely the better the service the more business & the more they can charge so the earlier they get out if the business if it isn't what they want to do long term. Shitty service means no repeat business & I would assume at some point that once business is down they lower their prices etc.

I have walked a few times when they have resting bitch face from the moment they answer the door, can be tough to do but you know if they cant pretend to be glad you turned up then they aint going to be happy with me filling their mouth with a load.

Offline nervous1

I try and avoid them if possible.  Of the three I've seen; one was a cheap quickie which I didn't have a problem with.  The other was attractive but gave a poor service and the third caught me off guard since it was in a sauna and delivered the bare minimum.

Newbies should always be wary of them and similarly punters looking for a GFE (like me) should bear in mind they usually don't like kissing, etc.  Some of the more experienced and bold of us though seem to be up for the gamble.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I try and avoid them if possible.  Of the three I've seen; one was a cheap quickie which I didn't have a problem with.  The other was attractive but gave a poor service and the third caught me off guard since it was in a sauna and delivered the bare minimum.

Newbies should always be wary of them and similarly punters looking for a GFE (like me) should bear in mind they usually don't like kissing, etc.  Some of the more experienced and bold of us though seem to be up for the gamble.

That's why it's called punting.  :hi: :hi:

My last Rommie TOFTT was a right result  :yahoo: :yahoo:

.....albeit I walked on the three before her.  :dash: :dash:

Offline nervous1

That's why it's called punting.  :hi: :hi:

My last Rommie TOFTT was a right result  :yahoo: :yahoo:

.....albeit I walked on the three before her.  :dash: :dash:

Exactly mate, but I prefer my risks a little more calculated  ;)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Exactly mate, but I prefer my risks a little more calculated  ;)

Nowt wrong with choosing better odds.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

I've been doing alot of walking recently.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I've been doing alot of wanking recently.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Cunning Punt

Exactly mate, but I prefer my risks a little more calculated  ;)r

Yes, spot on. Of course not all Rommies are terrible but the majority - and certainly virtually all those in groups - are poor SPs. You stand more of a chance with indies, though hardly any do FK and many either don't do OWO or charge it as extra, which then puts them at a similar price to better SPs.

I guess it depends what you are looking for. If you are happy with no FK or OWO and a just basic fuck for £60 with a pretty girl, with her being fairly mechanical, then you may be content with a lot of Roms.

Personally, I reckon most punters on here want something more than that.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 11:38:57 pm by Cunning Punt »

brandonpete

Like the vast majority of us on here we've all fallen foul of the ROM factor,,,nice pic,shit fuck...I can do without the GFE etc ,so that doesn't bother me...the 'switch' to an ugly bird doesn't really bother me...but what does,especially that as at 65/66 Mr Gristle is only likely to give a just over semi lob performance, is the Cunt or Stomache clenching so that even if you've got a 'rod' of iron,you couldn't get it in.

brandonpete

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Marmalade

In my 30 odd years of punting..I've experienced girls from many countries.....I started off my Punting career using Phoenix contact mag

Funny enough I found some of those and threw them out only the other day. They were mostly mingers but a shag’s a shag when the bag is full to overflowing!  :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

... at 65/66 Mr Gristle is only likely to give a just over semi lob performance, is the Cunt or Stomache clenching so that even if you've got a 'rod' of iron,you couldn't get it in.

Still good to have the naked company of a woman though. In my second only fuck I was a bag of nerves. Picked an experienced woman, not that gorgeous, but I hadn’t been in bed with any female genitalia for a while. We just lay there for a bit and she calmed me down. Then the thought and cock arose, why not shag her?  Dunno bout any port in a storm but it’s nice to have something or other that’s private and personal. I find shagging is more dependent on her not being a total cunt these days but that’s partly as I can’t be arsed to make an effort for her when I’m the one that’s paying! In the younger days I’d even shag an uglie for a bet (not many people took me up on the bet though).