Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot-jasmina (heathrow) anyone seen her OR HER MATES  (Read 975 times)

Offline Turtle1

Hi guys. Anyone know about this lass, Popped up in the Heathrow area recently. Was thinking of a visit later this week. She ha a ton of friends with no Feedback at all but has a few feedback of her own. Not sue about their reliability tbh,
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one looks hot but could just be a B&S External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dayana, This one looks real. This is what i saw as a review " Wasn't the girl in the photos (or the girl I spoke to on the phone) and some services not offered as advertised. Nice 30 mins spent nonetheless"her reply was "In a 15 min booking what kind of service you looking for ??? On the phone i say is all included in a houre booking............!!!"
hmmm, Guy clearly states it was a 30min booking. I just rang up and was told ALL SERVICES MINUS CIM (30 extra) ARE INCLUDED IN 30MIN...

Hear is another one that may not be real, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Hi guys. Anyone know about this lass, Popped up in the Heathrow area recently. Was thinking of a visit later this week. She ha a ton of friends with no Feedback at all but has a few feedback of her own. Not sue about their reliability tbh,

This one looks hot but could just be a B&S External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dayana, This one looks real. This is what i saw as a review " Wasn't the girl in the photos (or the girl I spoke to on the phone) and some services not offered as advertised. Nice 30 mins spent nonetheless"her reply was "In a 15 min booking what kind of service you looking for ??? On the phone i say is all included in a houre booking............!!!"
hmmm, Guy clearly states it was a 30min booking. I just rang up and was told ALL SERVICES MINUS CIM (30 extra) ARE INCLUDED IN 30MIN...

Hear is another one that may not be real, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=721

Last girl looks fit body wise and didn't hide Verification Photo but also £110 per hour on a unknown, is a risk or chance!