Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any reviews on Horny Nicola?  (Read 1267 times)

Offline Tundrismail

Oh? I didn't know Romanian are a no go :)

Thanks!

Offline arty45

Still quite new to this but what is wrong with Romanian girls? I've seen a few that say bareback which I would never do but is there something else to be aware of? Thanks in advance... :hi:

Offline manoir

Still quite new to this but what is wrong with Romanian girls? I've seen a few that say bareback which I would never do but is there something else to be aware of? Thanks in advance... :hi:

A LOT of Romanian girls give bad service. Whether that's something to do with their upbringing or just the fact that most of them operate in the bargain basement level so are more likely to be poor, remains up for debate.

But at the same time some of my best times have been with Romanian girls (sweet maria, and a girl who used to work in Slough come to mind)

It's a very broad generalisation, but I am also wary of Romanian girls who haven't got good feedback.

thedonkeyworks

A LOT of Romanian girls give bad service. Whether that's something to do with their upbringing or just the fact that most of them operate in the bargain basement level so are more likely to be poor, remains up for debate.

But at the same time some of my best times have been with Romanian girls (sweet maria, and a girl who used to work in Slough come to mind)

It's a very broad generalisation, but I am also wary of Romanian girls who haven't got good feedback.

Actually the fact is most of these Romanian girls are pimped and forced to work so you can expect poor work attitude among these girls.

Offline manoir

Actually the fact is most of these Romanian girls are pimped and forced to work so you can expect poor work attitude among these girls.

playing it fast and loose with that word, eh?