Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick of the day 18th May  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Steve2

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 04:14:55 am by Steve2 »

Offline bestbefore

Well Angie gets my vote over Candys, and I wouldnt be disappointed if she looked like her pics when she opened the door.
But will she?
And will services be delivered as listed??
Come on someone, TOFT!

Offline jesus_jones

Angie Silver is the artist formerly known as Angie Seductive of Tottenham Hale. She's put on a tiny bit.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17568.msg272121;topicseen#msg272121

Part of me wished nobody noticed the profile Steve! Seen her twice already since her return, she's simply the best vfm punt I've ever had and loves sex. Lovely girl as well. In fact put vfm aside, she's probably one of the best shags I've ever had.

She conplained business was slow, but now I suspect we will have to form an orderly queue...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 12:38:44 pm by jesus_jones »

Offline Steve2

Sorry JJ but I think I may have to go visit. I'm happy to swap for a great new one in Harrow though

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Steve2

Well Angie gets my vote over Candys, and I wouldnt be disappointed if she looked like her pics when she opened the door.
But will she?
And will services be delivered as listed??
Come on someone, TOFT!

It seems you already did BB. And enjoyed too.

Offline NightKid

Angie Silver is the artist formerly known as Angie Seductive of Tottenham Hale. She's put on a tiny bit.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17568.msg272121;topicseen#msg272121

Part of me wished nobody noticed the profile Steve! Seen her twice already since her return, she's simply the best vfm punt I've ever had and loves sex. Lovely girl as well. In fact put vfm aside, she's probably one of the best shags I've ever had.

She conplained business was slow, but now I suspect we will have to form an orderly queue...

D'you know what, I actually suspected as much when Steve posted her profile this morning but couldn't say for sure as I noticed her iconic nose-ring was gone and didn't know if she had that tattoo on her left shoulder before.  :lol:

Regardless, thanks for confirming it JJ.  :drinks:

Offline jesus_jones

You're welcome, gents.  She is here for 3-4 weeks tops then god knows what.  She is a total rockstar.

Offline bestbefore

It seems you already did BB. And enjoyed too.

I just didn't recognise her at all!

Yes, If this is the girl formerly known as Angie Seductive, I most certainly have seen her before and will do my best to see her again!

Offline Convince Me

Can anybody see a resemblance to a young Susan Ann Sulley from The Human League? Sorry chaps no idea how to drop a pic into the thread.

Offline Steve2

Did someone save Angies number? Not showing now

Offline Steve2

Can anybody see a resemblance to a young Susan Ann Sulley from The Human League? Sorry chaps no idea how to drop a pic into the thread.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Convince Me

I said young Susan not her granny!

Offline Convince Me

If by any chance there is a find fella out there with a contact telephone number I would be much obliged & indebted to you. Feel free to pm me.

london

Her phone is off for 3 days now

london

Is this her
External Link/Members Only

NOOOOOOO

actually I checked her PG

She is 4 times older and bigger than this pic :)

Offline theysaywhit

Has anyoke got a link to her profile? Or a number? Really wanna see her