Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lonelywifeplaytime - Shotton  (Read 1760 times)

6 review(s) for blonde hot wife  (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xxlmuscles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know this is in Wales but just on the Border, and only 5 miles from Chester.

Coms, very simple. Contacted via AW and arranged meet for next day.
Venue, very quiet row of terrece houses with nice views across estuary. No problems with neighbours, although might be a bit more lively around 5 or 6. Room is upstairs and as a massage table, nice and clean. Was not offered a shower before or after, alhough I wanted neither.
WG, her pics on AW are 100% upto date, a MILF (around mid to late 40's), with large pierced tits, and a decent next door type face.
Action, started with a nice oil massage to my back, whilst I get my right hand to work playing with her cunt and arse (she will take a finger or two deep into both holes). After about 10 mins on this she was on her back on top of the table, mine to play with for a sort while. Again fingers in all her holes and loved sucking those pierced nipples, very responsive. Now it was her turn. I'm laid back down on my back and she's stoodby the side of the table. Nice long slow OWO and HJ to finish. Very happy chappy.

Would I return? It's £50 for the half hour with a nice chatty lady who gives a decent serive, sure I would.

Offline MrScaramanga

Cheers for the review I may venture out to Shotton