Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can you believe this blog?  (Read 2654 times)

Offline tintin

Take a look at her latest bog, what a load of shite. If her ex of 7 years had just topped himself she wouldn't be up for it.

By all accounts a bit of a nut job

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Matium

She outdoes Lady Macbeth in being cold and mercenary.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Jeez.  She is not sure if she is going to the funeral of her ex as she was the last person to see her alive and he told her he was thinking about doing it.  If an ex or a friend told me that I would stay until they either got over that feeling or until a family member could come over or I would just call a doctor if no family was available and explain and let the doctor sort it.
I sure as hell wouldn't be asking clients to book me for sex as I was horny and bring me flowers to cheer me up in between maybe popping to his funeral WTF!!!. 
I would not only feel horrendous guilt for not listening when told that person was thinking about suicide I would be in pieces as I could have maybe helped prevent it if I had bothered to get him some help and at least told someone else who could have helped him

If ever someone talks about suicide even if it is just attention seeking (you can never be sure though) then it is surely common sense to either tell a family member of theirs or if you are pretty sure they are serious call a doctor and explain as a doctor will commit them for 72 hours and offer the help they would need.  Or you could just ignore it and then act shocked when they do it and use it as an excuse to get clients to book you for a pity shag and bring you gifts.  (again really need an emoticon with a slow sideways head shake with a look of amazed contempt on its face)

Roland D Hay

Most of them are IMHO, be easier to tip us the wink if you find a sane one  :D

RandyF

One of those rambling repetitive profiles where you just know the prossie needs mental health treatment, urgently!

Loads of them on AW! :wackogirl:

Offline skittish

She's full of shit 'It came as a complete shock' & 'he told me he was thinking about'

Hell of a shock then she couldn't possibly have an idea?

SirFrank

She sounds like she's bonkers and either full of shit or completely heartless. her profile pics look like they were taken inside a prison. I imagine if you popped round for a punt she'd be wearing a tag and if you happened to say the wrong thing she'd cut you
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 09:48:06 pm by SirFrank »

pleasure

if you happened to say the wrong thing she'd cut you

Sorry Frank, that's an extra.

Offline Stroodboy

According to Adultwork, she lives 0 miles from me. Shall I take one for the team?  :wacko:

SirFrank

Sorry Frank, that's an extra.

:lol: imagine that. She not only gives you a Chelsea smile but she also charges you a pony for the pleasure

Offline berksboy

Bootleg

new_punter

I like her world cup offer!

Can't see her losing money on that deal.....

fredpunter

She sounds like she's bonkers and either full of shit or completely heartless. her profile pics look like they were taken inside a prison. I imagine if you popped round for a punt she'd be wearing a tag and if you happened to say the wrong thing she'd cut you

If thats a prison then I think the duvet cover could be classed as a cruel and unusual punishment. I'm calling amnesty.

Offline wristjob

I read about half a line of her blog - I don't quite get why you would want to write about an ex topping himself on a prossie blog.

Clare4fun - she might want to change her AW name too.

Offline mattylondon

She's an ex street hooker. And you can spot them a mile off. At least she's off the substances now and has turned things around for herself.

Punching well above her weight, in terms of her prices but by all accounts, she delivers a pretty decent service. Not my type. Most are a bit fucked up.

k

TL:DR

One has to wonder what situation led up to the event. 

Did he meet her for a heart to heart?  At the end of which she looked at her watch and said "2 hours 47 mins, that will be £££ please (the discount is for being a regular).  Please call again soon.  Next please."

Offline mattylondon

:lol: imagine that. She not only gives you a Chelsea smile but she also charges you a pony for the pleasure
Or a Glasgow kiss. Suspect she'd cut your face to ribbons if you crossed her! :)

Quite often the most worrying thing isn't the girl, but whoever else is behind the scenes. Dodgy boyfriend etc. :scare:

Offline CBPaul

Bloody hell, only read the first post in her blog - didn't have the will to read any more rambling nonsense.

But, I'm going to a funeral, really sad, bring me some flowers (preferable white with a blank sympathy card perhaps  :D) and I'm feeling horny.

Yeah, bereavement does tend to give you the horn  :dash:

Offline smiths

Take a look at her latest bog, what a load of shite. If her ex of 7 years had just topped himself she wouldn't be up for it.

I dont believe any blog unless i know the person writing it. Incredibly boring crap usually. WGs obviously use them as a marketing tool posting stuff i have no interest in most of the time.