Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 22 year old Chinese Student  (Read 3994 times)

Offline mega

With the Coronavirus thread people are rather diffident about meeting Chinese nationals especially I suspect students. Should you wish to meet such ladies. Co-Co and her mates are available throughout the UK and she will provide clean towels in most locations. When someone visited in Birmingham they found that she had morphed into a 40 year old

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=261075.msg2663785#msg2663785

Here are just some of the places that she is currently available in her private flat. The wording and pictures are identical on all the Gumtree Ads and there are VivaStreet as well though I haven't listed them.  There are probably a good many more but I lost heart after a dozen or so:-

External Link/Members Only   Canary Wharf

External Link/Members Only
Manchester

Finchley

External Link/Members Only  Norwich

External Link/Members Only  Great Yarmouth

Northampton

Peterborough

Ilford

Birmingham

Plaistow

Romford

Offline RandomGuy99

How about we all calm down a little instead of climbing into our NBC suits?

As always we (SPs and SSs) should all look out for our health.

Offline MassageBloke

These students, of all nationalities, sure get around. Wonder when and where they study, and what their pass rate is?  :D
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

In current circumstances, it surely can't be long before any Chinese girls will be hastily re-branding themselves as 'Korean'.

Offline catweazle

Offline greg101

In current circumstances, it surely can't be long before any Chinese girls will be hastily re-branding themselves as 'Korean'.

Yeah.  Colour and Beauty Birmingham, under new management, sexy Korean lady massage.

Offline winkywanky

Seriously??

Well, there ya go!  :D

Offline mega

These students, of all nationalities, sure get around. Wonder when and where they study, and what their pass rate is?  :D

All this reads to me like a large scale organised trafficking operation - no-one should be under the illusion that they are going to see a 22 year old Chinese/Taiwanese student (called Co-Co) or similar.

Offline freeze44

Yeah.  Colour and Beauty Birmingham, under new management, sexy Korean lady massage.

Not much colour or beauty anywhere in Birmingham?  :lol:

Offline winkywanky

All this reads to me like a large scale organised trafficking operation - no-one should be under the illusion that they are going to see a 22 year old Chinese/Taiwanese student (called Co-Co) or similar.

You've obviously gleaned that important nugget of information from your vast experience of punting and reviewing during your 5yr-membership of UKP  :lol:

Offline mega

You've obviously gleaned that important nugget of information from your vast experience of punting and reviewing during your 5yr-membership of UKP  :lol:

We've had that conversation on another thread elsewhere earlier this year. You will know if you care to read that that I have no intention of submitting any full reviews to this site. I'm not going to reiterate what I or others said on there. The information posted in the first posting on this thread was IMHO helpful to those who were looking to follow up these identical ads.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 02:36:17 pm by mega »

Offline winkywanky

Then you'll remember that your posts will be met with disdain and lack credibility as far as many are concerned.

Offline mega

Then you'll remember that your posts will be met with disdain and lack credibility as far as many are concerned.

Well read it yourself and decide. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268994.0. I don't think the subject matter in this thread about the proliferation of 22 year old Chinese Students and their ilk is in any way diminished by the fact I've not visited all 11 of them and tabled a report to say they aren't called Co-Co, aren't a student and aren't 22 (see the report attached from Birmingham). Anyway we've had this debate before so I'll not prolong it by saying everything I said earlier.   

Offline winkywanky

Good, and I'll simply remind you that it's in the rules that members are expected to contribute, which you have signally failed to do  :hi:.

Offline tynetunnel

We've had that conversation on another thread elsewhere earlier this year. You will know if you care to read that that I have no intention of submitting any full reviews to this site. I'm not going to reiterate what I or others said on there. The information posted in the first posting on this thread was IMHO helpful to those who were looking to follow up these identical ads.

So why exactly do you have “ no intention of submitting any full reviews to this site.”?  :unknown:

Maybe you should take a look at the rules of this site. For example, if you don’t like the rules at the golf club, you don’t sign up to play there...

1 Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favoritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

Offline freeze44

So why exactly do you have “ no intention of submitting any full reviews to this site.”?  :unknown:

Maybe you should take a look at the rules of this site. For example, if you don’t like the rules at the golf club, you don’t sign up to play there...

1 Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favoritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

+1 and whatever the excuse is will have heard the bs before. 

Offline catweazle

+1 and whatever the excuse is will have heard the bs before.

+1 from me too