Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I_Jessica_OWO - South Quay  (Read 1537 times)

17 review(s) for I_Jessica_OWO (6 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline maybe

External Link/Members Only

Been awhile since i saw any one ... so here is the review. :p

Commuication: fine on text, a bit chatty even, no problems. I did get a flurry of texts about services which is similar to her aw page.

Location: i walked from canary wharf which is about 10 mins, south Quay dlr is closer. It did take me a while to find the flat block, i somehow kept missing the sign. If you're walking past tesco local, then you've passed it.

Cost: 70 (30m) + 20 (Cim)

Flat: Flat and shower were both clean, modern and spacious.

The Punt: Greeted and did paper work, the room was clean spacious but quiet, no music, despite being quite chatty on the phone, it was hard to engage in actual chat, both of this points have been noticed before. Note, she was always polite, just hard to chat with.

Took a shower came back and was asked to lie on bed. She stripped and is very skinny, boobs were not just flat, but they were a bit saggy as well. This was within expectations so I knew what i was getting. (thanks for information from past reviews  :thumbsup: ). Facially i think she pretty, her skin is very soft, I didn't notice any marks and she definitely has a nice bum and hips.

She began kissing my body, balls and began with a very light owo. It wasn't exactly what i liked but i felt explaning would be futile so i let her do her thing. She also had a tenacy to squeesh too hard with her hand which i had to stop her a few times.  :thumbsdown: As advertised also allowed fingering  :thumbsup:

Condom went on a little while later and had various positions, cowgirl, mish and doggy, good view from behind actually. One thing that needs to be mentioned is that she was tight!  :drinks: I'm only medium sized so a tight lady is rare for me. Therfore, to me at the least, the sex was fantastic. There wasn't any excessive moaning, only the occasional moan/grunt accompanied with the spacious room and lack of noise. It must be said though, I prefer this to someone who is over enthusiastic. This worked for me.

Soon after, condom comes off and more OWO until cim. This wasn't delivered to my satisfaction because she was doing the shallow thing it did a bit longer than anticipated. In addition, only half a load went into her mouth, the other half came out on top of me. She didn't even HJ the rest out  :(

However, she did everything she said she would. The Sex part is usually not that great for me, but was an exception this time so a definite positive for me!

I almost forgot to mention, no FK, DFK or at least she didn't seem to want to with me, so i didn't push for it but not a big deal for me.

Would i go back again? maybe, probably.

Offline Parking

She seems to be popular and I get told by some WG's in the area that their client's tell them they love her :unknown:

You have to ask and she will kiss but I didn't get FK or DFK, just closed lip kissing.