Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emsensual Tower hill  (Read 1343 times)

65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline rahulroy

£180 for 60 mins. OWO, CIM and FS 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Same hotel as my previous punt near tower hill / Algate area.  

Looks: Cute GND - very slim petite body with small cute byum and A cup boobs and lovely long blond hair. 

Comms -very responsive via  AW which continued on email. I reached out to her the night before and she said she has some availability in the afternoon, She gave me her room number a few hours before the meet. 

Session: I arrived on time and knocked on the door which she opens hiding. She greeted me with a peck and we discussed my needs

She came towards me and asked me to help unzip her dress. As I admired and touched her body I was getting incredibly horny. She noticed and decided to go onto her knees for OWO. Her suction skills were great. Not too aggressive but fairly committed with full on eye contact. Half through she asked me if i can come twice which I said I could so carried on sucking until CIM and she made sure she sucked every last drop before dashing to the bathroom. 

Round two started with a massage which she is quite good at. Massage morphed  into b2b as I started playing with her pussy with her on top of my back. Her pussy is very tight and as she was making the right noises i started RO until  she came (I think). 

I asked for a condom and she helped put this on and lubed herself and we tried various positions. She is light enough to pick up and fuck which was fun but exhausting. The girl can take a pounding and as the moans got louder as I fucker her harder.  I came in the bag, had a shower and left with 5 minutes to spare. 

I would happily see her again when she next comes back from Poland. 

Offline Rayray23k

She had a break last year not offering sex. I guess she's back on my HL.