Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ErikaPink21 - Anerley  (Read 435 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6976931) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline akauya

ErikaPink21

External Link/Members Only

An unplanned visit to "Erika". Despite her profile showing Croydon she's actually in Anerley.

I was in the area, this was a last minute TOFTT booking as it were, lastminute thing.

I fired at message (Whatsapp) got a reply with a postcode. When I turned up at the appointed time she send me the address. It was a modern(ish) block of flats. I ring the number/intercom and someone replies asking who it is. I said "Fake name" here I booked you at this time etc. The woman sounds totally puzzled as to what the hell I'm talking about. I said are you Erika? Woman says not, who is this. I immediately realise there's something wrong here, so I say sorry and leave.

I fire a quick message to Erika she says I'm waiting, yada yada. I said you sent me this address. Then she said sorry wrong number - then she gives me the right number in the same building WTF! By this time I was in two minds whether to walk right there an then. Curiosity got the better of me. Went in, it was a nice clean flat but the girl was obviously a B&S and maybe because I was already in a "walking" mood I didn't fancy wasting m money on someone I didn't find attractive at all.

She also advertised A levels in her likes, turn out she doesn't do that, also she's definitely not a size 8 (probably twice that) and doesn't not do OWO (not that it bothers me as I'm happy with OW). She also looked like she was in a bad mood.

All in all nothing felt good. I walked.

Offline Robh230

External Link/Members Only
It is this one keeps popping up with new profile