Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey (olina) Edgware road  (Read 2895 times)

Offline shawtyy

External Link/Members Only

Cost

£150/hr

A block of flats 5 mins from Edgware road station. A council looking block from the outside, duplex flat. Multiple rooms fir for purpose.

Communication

Sent a text and managed to get a booking 30 mins later. Called the operator on arrival, once confirmed with the girl i was let in.

Looks:
No real surprise as girl looked like the pictures. Soft skin, a few thai tattoos. The one on her leg is of a girl about to sit on a penis lol.

The meet

Once i entered the flat I was greeted by Honey in a red silk dress, Told to take my shoes off and was led upstairs to a small room, introduction over and gift exchanged, i the followed her to the bathroom where she then jumped in and showered me. Not really erotic, more like a car wash and scrubbing me.

once cleaned and dried, i was then lead to back to the room where she made sure i was dried (so the bed did not get wet and laid down a towel. on to the bed she proceeded to give me owo which was decent and then moving a tung down to my ass. On with the dom and fucked her in multiple positions.

unlike most thai girls she is fully shaven. She was small so moving her about was easy.

All in all she provided a good service however it did feel like a service rather then a gfe.

Offline Bangman

Dud she dfk? How was her bj skills

Offline Jeffe

Do you reckon she’d be any good in a duo? Thinking of pairing her with Betty at some point

Offline Mango_007

Do you reckon she’d be any good in a duo? Thinking of pairing her with Betty at some point

hmm I'm contemplating that too. or go wild and chuck Holly in for a trio.

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks for your review. Sounds pretty neutral to me, similar to mine a bit better than, a time ago. Gave a neutral, thought it's fair.

Offline Jeffe

hmm I'm contemplating that too. or go wild and chuck Holly in for a trio.

Maybe they should do a book 2 get the 3rd half price style promotion  :D

Offline shawtyy

No DFK,

I dont think she would be very interactive with the other female just based on when she was giving a bj she would then clean the spit off with a tissue lol

Offline themats

What was she thinking with that tattoo!  :lol:

Offline Jeffe

No DFK,

I dont think she would be very interactive with the other female just based on when she was giving a bj she would then clean the spit off with a tissue lol

Thanks for the info might stick to the tried and tested combo of Betty, Maya and Mata then….although Cindy does look potentially interesting for variety