Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Jenny-Penny - South Kensington - Scatterbrained  (Read 3351 times)

22 review(s) for English Jenny-Penny  (15 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline benbeech51

First review after much lurking over the years. Using another review as a template.

Happened just after new years. I know I shouldn't be breaking the rules but damn I thought I needed it.

External Link/Members Only

Price
£250 for 2 hrs, though I was there for more like 3.

Flat about 3-4 mins from South Kensington tube

Looks
Face - 7/10 - Lots of make up. Mid 30's probably.
Body 6/10 - Her belly didn't do it for me. Nice big tits and lips though.

Services received
OWO, DT, Rimming (received), DFK, FS, finger (or two?) up me arse.

Comms
Tried to call in the morning, she sent me a text about 1pm, I called and arranged for 3. She promised to send a text with the details. Sent a text at 2pm to ask for the details. She said to call, she thought I'd booked for 4 somehow. Agreed on 330 and she sent the details.

The meet
She met me at the door dressed in a schoolgirl outfit. Straight in with some DFK. Though this was followed with about 10 minutes of her trying to set the temperature on the shower. A bad sign but I had a raging horn.

Services as above, she does them well but it's the in between moments that annoyed me.

If she got distracted from one thing she'd seem to forget what she was doing, talk for a while, then realise my cock was in her hand. She also constantly moved mirrors around for a better view, which led to distractions, which led to more inane drivel.

"Conversation" - she talks at you about a range of fun subjects, which she repeats frequently. Topics included:
- Not reading the news or having a TV
- Social media, her main source of "news"
- Vaccines, and how they are bad....
- Partying, she was up with "a friend" the night before and didn't get to sleep until 8am. Apparently a regular occurrence. I can only hazard a guess as to how she stays awake.
- Lockdown and how she thinks the restrictions are rubbish and all the friends she sees and parties she goes to.

Pro’s
When she wasn't distracted the services were good.

Con’s
Total scatterbrain who drivels on at you, even when you clearly don't want her to.
She's on something/has been on something recently. Whether it's drugs or alcohol I don't know.
Crap shower.
Cold flat.

Conclusion
Don't let her talk. Not a negative as the actual services were good. Not a positive due to her interesting character.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 11:26:24 pm by daviemac »

Offline Hn2310

She is definitely a drug/alcohol addict. Must have been for years now. How much can one person drink till you...Well.
If I remember correctly she has roles on her stomach.
She can talk you to death about anything.
Not worth the hassle.
Better looking at lower prices out there.

Offline adrianm758

I’ve been trying to see her for ages but her comms and scheduling are too erratic. Sounds like I won’t bother now.

Offline adrianm758

I went to see her in the end. Couldn’t agree more with your assessment - 6/10 body and looks - max. Very disappointed, her online photos must photoshop about 2 or 3 dress sizes off of her. Can’t even bring myself to write a review it was that disappointing.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 10:52:25 am by adrianm758 »