Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MilasMassage Bushey Heath  (Read 871 times)

Bert2017

Hi All , this punt took place about six months ago   ,  location is nice  pay car park not  far  the house is can be tricky too find , Comms   ,  Good ,the maid guides you in over the phone now this can be interesting , on my second  visit she had asked me if i had been before  i sayed yes then when i could not find the house ,she starts shouting at you said you had been before ! ,  i felt like i was in the famous chinese resturant Won Kei  were you pay for people to be rude to you  lol .Nice greeting at the door by maid and the girl  ( Katya )  she looked great ,ushered up to the rather intersting room  loads of weird bits n pieces decorating the place even a life size tiger ( bear)   under the table  they ask me what i require  i went for topless body 2 body @60 at that time  (30 mins)  the massage was fantastic sensual erotic  with some lite touching allowed but limited to there rules ,the body 2 body aspect was the best i have had breathing in your ear and great body slides ,brought me to completion during the front body slides  then carried on until time was up , i dont no about the shower situation as i never asked , so the girl for me  8/ 10  comms  7/ 10  location very safe good parking 10/10  ,Service 9/ 10  so i will be back at some point ,but also like too try the chocolates in the box that i have not tried yet  if catch my drift lol ,just one thing if you go during the day there is school on the road so maybe avoid pick up time as ther can be a lot of people around . hope this helps . Burt   .www.watfordmilasmassage.co.uk