Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decent Massage Parlours in W Mids  (Read 1171 times)

jbird123

Anyone know any decent massage parlours with size 6 girls. Only ever been to Bubbles Derby/Nottingham but it's all size 10-12 girls now, which is surprising as it's just happy ending. Really struggling to find smokin hot talent.

Online Punterperson1971

Anyone know any decent massage parlours with size 6 girls. Only ever been to Bubbles Derby/Nottingham but it's all size 10-12 girls now, which is surprising as it's just happy ending. Really struggling to find smokin hot talent.
Joined end of last month and 9 out of your 10 questions are asking the same question,have you seen a sp if so do a review people are more likely to help you rather than lurk or even leech especially if you want people to do the hard work for you.

jbird123

I've seen a lot of people asking stuff on here and there is always a post like this after get a life.

Offline Beamer

Derby is East Midlands
Search button is top right  :dash:

Offline tesla

oh dear wrong attitude, contribute first then ask questions .... if you survive

Online Punterperson1971

I've seen a lot of people asking stuff on here and there is always a post like this after get a life.
I have a life so if you want to survive on here then contribute.