Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham night out  (Read 1396 times)

Offline CaptainHoratio

Hi

I'm heading to Birmingham next week for work and I'm planning to arrange a sugar baby for the evening.  The ones I'm chatting to all tell me they're kinky etc so my question to the hive mind here is, which bars/clubs are best to take an open minded young thing to to get her juices flowing?

Offline James

Nuvo bar brindley place. Picture and piano. Prysm broad street
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Walsalllad15

Few decent places in Digbeth plus there's the Mailbox

Offline Girthasaurous_Rex

All basic bitches love the obvious...so The Alchemist!

Never go off the beaten track with women...they get less social media likes
Banned reason: Posting Bollocks
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline SalmonJunkie

I wouldn’t go the alchemist. There’s nothing sexy about waiting 30+ minutes to be served a drink; and there’s nowhere to dance. Go to either MPW on top of the cube at the mailbox just to be stuck up, or MalMaison; or island bar if you fancy dancing a bit. Prism is a night club club, I wouldn’t go there. Pitcher & Piano is ok, be at one (the one by the train station) would also be a good call.’

Offline AllenTheMan

I wouldn’t go the alchemist. There’s nothing sexy about waiting 30+ minutes to be served a drink; and there’s nowhere to dance. Go to either MPW on top of the cube at the mailbox just to be stuck up, or MalMaison; or island bar if you fancy dancing a bit. Prism is a night club club, I wouldn’t go there. Pitcher & Piano is ok, be at one (the one by the train station) would also be a good call.’

Can +1 on MPW, it's pricey (£50 for the cheapest bottle of champagne) but the girls love it.

Offline YoungBrum

Go to Las Iguanas - on Temple Row which is a lively area, and does happy hour

Offline BrumBilly

+1 on MPW but there’s also Dirty Martini. High up on the insta crowd hit list! Defo worth a look

Offline James

+1 on MPW but there’s also Dirty Martini. High up on the insta crowd hit list! Defo worth a look

forgot about that place, always see on insta nice attractive girls in nice dresses
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline _Rust_

Possibly Nocturnal Animals near New Street, Aluna or Churchill's near the Mailbox are good options too. If you're near the Jewellery Quarter there's also a very highly rated gin bar I've not tried but is on the list, can't remember the name but Google will have the answer  :drinks:

Offline CaptainHoratio

Thanks for all the advice.  I've got an itinery planned now

Offline Jockey

Thanks for all the advice.  I've got an itinery planned now

It also depends on the girl, dont forget that. If shes a barbie instagram type of girl then the alchemist is luxury cocktails, go to the marco pierre white for a luxury roof top drink... go to get food you can even go to noels.

Saying all that, you may be out of pocket a fair bit at these places.

Offline CaptainHoratio

Going to head to Aluna with them

Offline ScouserRod

Be interested to hear where you visited on your evening out and how it all went ??  Hope you have fun !!

Offline CaptainHoratio

Be interested to hear where you visited on your evening out and how it all went ??  Hope you have fun !!

Don't worry.  If it all goes to plan I'll be shouting it from the rooftops!

Offline bunny84

cant believe someone mentioned digbeth . its a dump . I've

stick to the mail box and brindley place .