Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brownboobbeauty solihull toftt?  (Read 1549 times)

Offline BrumTallGuy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi i am really thinking of doing my first toftt with this one, bit with only 1 pic and no feedback i am a bit wary. Aw mail sent just waiting on a response.
Anyone come across her??

Offline temptation

Looks a bit too good to be true.

Offline Tantric_mat

Looks good and the prices seem reasonable for the services offered.

Only concern is the lack of phone number. Always makes me wonder if they are genuine why would you not advertise your number?

Offline BrumTallGuy

Had a phone number now and postcode. I will do a toftt whats the worst that can happen. Hopefully just a hidden gem and a bit shy. Or face like an old boot.
From her number shes also on gumtree and skokka.

Offline BrumTallGuy

Well this one is definteley an odd one. Says can only use aw mail, no text, then saiys a problem with her incall location and offers discount for another time. Then says ok when i say i cant make it and says come anyway.
Its a shame as location and services looked good.
Was pretty nervous for a toftt anyway but too many red flags for me.
The quest continues.
These are other links for her if anyone searches.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline BrumTallGuy

Oh and phone call went to gifgaf voice mail... any decent sp you would imagine would have some phine credits eh.
I am at a loss to know what the scam here is if there is one. Maybe just a fantasist.

Offline ASW

She goes by the name of Janell. I think she only does outcalls and the occasional in-call but I never managed to get her booked.

She would only reply to your texts when she feels like it or when work is down and you will get an unsolicited text from her mentioning her availability. I got a text from her once out of the blue and this was one week after I had texted her asking about her availability. Basically, she does not care about potential customers, all that matters to her is what is in front of her at that moment in time and she will ignore you.

Offline Enzo1970

This post not related to Brownboobbeauty but if you click on the Skokka link & scroll down you'll come to an Ad from Birmingham dolls agency for Tia - Mixed raced...by the look of the pics it's that well known barebacker Birmingham Black Magic....her work from AW must have dried up after all the publicity !!

Offline BrumTallGuy

She was an absolute bullshitter in the end banging on about a kosher business... then no response.

Offline Fallen58

Two years on AW and no feedback from punters. That’s a red flag as far as I’m concerned