Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daria - Leicester VS - Back again and better than before  (Read 2336 times)

Offline Zed_4k

External Link/Members Only

Fee £40 + £20 owo

15 min

Daria is back again and seems to have improved her services through experience and the vast UKP punters who all experienced her when she first came along.

Comms :- very straightforward, instant replies

Girl :- Same girl with the classy tattoos, NOT the girl in the pic as usual but actually in my opinion this time actually better looking then before, shes got a bit more curves on her now and a bit more off a booty which makes her more appealing then before and she’s alot more chatty whereas before she really didn’t say much. Same cute face.

Meet:- Before she didn’t have to do much, you were just grateful you were fucking such a fine young lass but now she’s got abit more enthusiasm in her services, the OWO was great, i had to stop her because i could see myself climaxing (hadn’t shot my bolt in a while) explored her amazing body, tasted really nice, then on with the rubber with her on top and she really rode me well, flipped her round and pounded her doggy with that now more rounded booty, what a sight! Then her flat, heels to the heavens and pounded her deep to finish in mish.

Overall:- She’s lost her cautious inexperience and now is eager to please more than ever. Only neg before when she first hit our shores was that she was abit more on the quiet side but is now out of her shell.

Offline versace

Great review  :thumbsup:

I have fucked 4 different girls in that house: Elly, Nina(multiple times), Daria and Maya. Never did get through to Jessy, do you know does she still work from there?

Offline Zed_4k

According to Daria there are 2 new girls working with her, looking back now I should’ve asked for more details.

Offline versace

According to Daria there are 2 new girls working with her, looking back now I should’ve asked for more details.

Interesting. All them girls in that house provide good service, apart from that horrendous Maya, who looked like a crackwhore, no offence meant of course.

Offline DThunter01

Ive been tempted with daira as she has good reviews but

Whats her looks and body like?

I find it hard to see a girl if i dont know what they look like

Never was a fan of a blind date

Offline versace

Ive been tempted with daira as she has good reviews but

Whats her looks and body like?

I find it hard to see a girl if i dont know what they look like

Never was a fan of a blind date

Decent body, size 8 or so, quite a few tattoos, looks wise about 7/10. Around 5 foot 5 or thereabouts. I hope this helps.

Offline Aakash11

Offline Puntingdaveuk