Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Serenity - Aroma sensual, Barwell.  (Read 3736 times)

Offline EastMidsBloke

External Link/Members Only

Planning my week out Monday morning in the office and I have some free time. Tried a couple of messages to AW hotlist girls, no reply so it looks like the tried and somewhat/mostly trusted VH or AS. I took a chance and booked a fairly new girl at AS - Serenity.

Aroma Sensual:
Town centre location but always park up back down the hill and then its a fairly discreet walk slipping through the drive in to the rear of the building and the back door entrance. Rooms are dimly lit, shower cubicle, proper massage table, and strategically placed mirrors.

The Girl:
Really pleased when she walked in the room - this is a very good looking girl chaps, facially very attractive, and way better figure than the website images imply. She's advertised as 'Afro-Caribbean' but she is Canadian, with accent. Advertised as 28 years old but did tell me she is 24. Appears tall and slim with a great ass, smaller ass than it looks on that profile photo but still ample enough, gym-fit, very smooth.  :thumbsup:

The hour:
I'd just got out of the shower when Serenity walked in. Fuck me I thought - she's well fit  :yahoo: You really need to see her ass in a little thong, (eyes popping out of head). Tall heels, red underwear. She was very friendly, soft spoken, smiley.
I lay face down on the table and she worked on my back and legs whilst we chatted. I have to say it was probably the quickest I have ever been asked to turn over during a hour massage and of course I was happy for her to get to work on my front. It didn't take long to achieve the desired effect for sure. "Can I touch?" I asked - "of course you can - full sex is £50 extra, the sex and oral are covered though". I didn't know that was coming but of course I said yes straight away (disappointed about OW rather than OWO  :( ) With that she stripped naked and we got into it. OW, RO, sex missionary and from behind. She was quite compliant, almost sub, made the right noises and seemed to be into it. I had an eye on the wall clock and with about 15 minutes to go asked her to finish me by hand whilst I had my hand on her arse and eyes everywhere. Jumped in the shower and Serenity left the room for a minute returning in dressing robe. Sorted the money out (£95+50) and she walked me to the back door.

Summary:
You know what, there's a couple of little minus points to this meet - the actual massage I've had better (seemed a little inexperienced) and then I'm really not into OW and never book a girl on AW who doesn't do OWO. Also I sort of backed out of trying to kiss her lips (neck and everywhere else was ok) just in case I got told it was a no-no - fear of refusal I suppose  :unknown: However - her good looks, great body, lovely personality, general attitude and keeness to please make this a positive. I walked away with a smile on my face for sure.
Would I see her again? At Aroma...ummm not so sure but (just imagine/wishful thinking) on a proper bed and with OWO, and kissing - yes soon as you like. I can say though I'm very glad I saw her at least this once.

Offline Puntingdaveuk

Sounds interesting but not sure it’s amazing vfm - £145 for one hour, no kissing or owo?

Offline EastMidsBloke

Sounds interesting but not sure it’s amazing vfm - £145 for one hour, no kissing or owo?

I'm not sure many of the girls are 'amazing vfm' these days given the general hike in prices and I somewhat agree with you anyway hence my 'Summary' paragraph comments. Still a 'Positive' though.

Offline lougb1

So Aroma now allowing masseuse to do FS! Although I notice the lovely Louisa who did do FS off the record, is not offering FS prices?

:hi:

Offline lougb1

Web site says 1 hr gfe is £135..

Offline righthandman

Would I see her again? At Aroma...ummm not so sure but (just imagine/wishful thinking) on a proper bed and with OWO, and kissing - yes soon as you like. I can say though I'm very glad I saw her at least this once.

External Link/Members Only