Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Autumn Brooks x Leicester  (Read 2465 times)

25 review(s) for Brook Middleton xx (14 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Chuckbass

External Link/Members Only

Saw Autumn for a 8am booking just before I started work for a 30 minute session (£100) few weeks ago. It was my first morning punt and made my work day a very good one because I kept thinking about it throughout. Wish more girls would do early morning sessions.

Communication was great , prompt emails via aw and text to confirm day before and on the day too. She directed me to the incall location very well.

The incall location is in Leicester not close to the city centre.. Parking is an issue as it’s off a main road. I parked on the side road. The flat was up some stairs , no lift in the building unfortunately so if you’re unfit like me you’re going to have to catch your breath up the three flights of stairs. Room was very nice and comfortable.

Autumn is a tall busty woman with a very friendly personality. Definitely bigger than her photos suggest Sexy soft spoken voice. She has enhanced lips and I’m assuming boobs too but not so good at telling what’s fake and real when it comes to boobs. She was wearing some lace outfit that complimented her body

Was offered a drink on arrival and received a kiss on the cheek. Got on to the bed and started cuddling. She was very friendly and the conversation was great no awkwardness. She started with owo and gave constant eye contact and moaned a lot, she went down to my balls and did this for a long time. I decided 10 minutes in that I only want an oral session as it was the best oral I received and didn’t want to stop. She wanted to rim me but I’ve never had that done. She said I was missing out , maybe I am and maybe I’ll try next time.

I told her I was about to cum and she stopped sucking and I cummed , she licked the shaft as I cummed and when I cummed she licked tip and said I had sweet cum.

I’ve not been punting for long but have to say that was the best oral I’ve received and will defo  go back but this time for a longer booking so I can also try penetration. 

I tried booking her today but had no result , I guess she  gets booked up in advance.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 08:51:28 pm by Chuckbass »

Offline Rockhead

Thanks for the review, and it's good to see an old favourite of mine back 'in form' so to speak - I mention that only because she's had a range of negs and neutrals on here.

Personally I've had lots of different sessions with her (although not recently) and they've all been either good or very good indeed.

I can definitely recommend penetrative sex with her if you can manage it; she takes it very well and clearly enjoys. The downside is that she can be very hard to book.