Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _BRENDA_SWEET, Leicester (touring Brazilian)  (Read 996 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6991203) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Online Charliehutton

External Link/Members Only

That main profile pic captures her perfectly, especially those lovely legs. Brenda is a delightfully pretty girl with a lovely smile, and she smiled a lot, in fact she genuinely seemed to enjoy her work. Her skin has the soft flawlessness of youth, and the only artwork is what you can see. She is curvy and voluptuous but not fat, ever-so-slightly pear shaped, with handful sized, soft, natural tits and a classically Brazilian arse, soft, fleshy and inviting. Her profile age says 22, and if she isn't, she's close enough for it not to matter. All in all, she's a very desirable girl.

Nor did she hold anything back when it came to the sex; an enthusiastic covered blowjob, full throttle heels-to-heaven mish and a hearty rattle doggystyle, rounded off with an inexperienced but laudably patient handjob.

It's only a 'neutral' rating, though, because of the extras. I declined the offer of OWO at an extra £20, paid another £20 for DFK - money well spent, to be fair - and understood that was that. But when I went to get stuck in to RO she sweetly told me it would be an extra £50. I haven't typed that in wrong. Fifty quid! So no RO, which leaves a big gap in the occasion for me.

Comms were flawless, she was in an apartment near the magistrates court. Half an hour was £80...plus extras, of course.

So if you want a punt with a pretty, very desirable young Brazilian she's well worth a visit, but only if you want the very basics.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 04:36:13 pm by Charliehutton »

Offline braman69

I see she's in Nottingham now. I'm tempted to give her a spin  :)

Offline versace

£50 to lick a hooker out? GTFO  :wacko: :thumbsdown:

Offline Lincs.man1

Nice one Charlie. Some extras seem to be overbearingly expensive. Surely there shouldn't be a charge for RO.... If the initial basic fee is low and takes into account the extras list, this surely works for both parties as it encourages the initial interest (low cost) and allows you to add your popcorn and sweeties selection on the way in.... At least she's a looker and you enjoyed yourself.