Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nickythai Busty - Leicester  (Read 4351 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6843610) (6 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline Jimmyarrow

External Link/Members Only

I love big boobed Thia girls so went for it

£70 for 30 minutes

Texted & sorted a time out & was given postcode LE1
All very easy

When I arrived I did think to myself if it’s not the lady in the profile I’m off…
So when the door opened it was nice to see it was the girl & I was greeted with a kiss and a hug
A very friendly girl very easy to get on with
Started with a little massage but I wasn’t there for that….
I enjoy some nice bum teasing ..
On the turn over owo 69 doggy and laid her on her back where I went to town
I asked if I could finish on her boobs and she sat me on the end of the bed and give me a great boob job to finish
Then she ask if I wanted a shower & I said yes and to my surprise she joined me and washed me down a very nice touch….
All for £70
 If there is a little criticism her implants have gone a little hard
Would I return a big yes
But I am a sucker for big boobs …

All this for £70

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one Jimmy, and a good spot by you and Occasional Punter; She'd gone completely under my radar, and sounds well worth a go.

Offline Jimmyarrow

Don’t think she’s here for long tho…

Offline Jimmyarrow

Adultwork link now someone else

Offline RogerBoner

Adultwork link now someone else
It's a good idea to post a picture of the girl you saw in the review or thread because the Thai tourer AW profiles are frequently taken over which undermines and devalues the well considered reviews.

Offline MajorPayne

Pretty lady but the fact she has bolt-ons is a red flag to me.

Offline shed

Offline Coops72

I went to see her and walked - More Yang than Ying in my opinion and was I Glad when I got back and had time to look at the reviews. Feet like Gollum and an Adams Apple!

Offline Charliehutton

I went to see her and walked - More Yang than Ying in my opinion and was I Glad when I got back and had time to look at the reviews. Feet like Gollum and an Adams Apple!

Those reviews are academic, Coops, because they refer to an entirely different girl. I'm pretty sure you're right; this one's an ex-bloke.