Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyAlyxxx of Northampton  (Read 3286 times)

7 review(s) for NaughtyAlyxxx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimf67

A brief review of this lovely lady:

Following a failed appointment (see thread in East Mids forum), I was back in the area and decided to give Aly another go.

Excellent comms and quick replies to my queries.

Upon arrival the door was answered by the girl in the photos, straight upstairs to the bedroom, sort out the paperwork, kit off and down to business...

Great fun, fantastic OWO with CIM, very passionate GFE with DFK, reverse oral and then sex in various positions.

Overall highly recommended, very friendly and welcoming, great body and enthusiastic about the whole experience.

Offline rnrn636

Thanks for the review. She has now been promoted from my maybe list to my 2014 to do list.

I was not prepared to do an hours drive for the gamble you get with romanian girls but she seems to be getting plenty of good reports since I last looked.

Offline Taggart

Have to admit, that for a Romanian girl, there is a lot of good things being said about her, and in spite of my previous caustic comments on her fellow countryfolk, I am sorely tempted to shell out £100 for a session as she's looks particularly sexy, and only 40 mins away.

Guys, being totally honest, is she really that good, and does she buck the trend of what we have generally come to expect from EE girls?

Offline Jerboa

Good to hear you had a good punt, I will have to put her on my list also.

Offline jimf67

Have to admit, that for a Romanian girl, there is a lot of good things being said about her, and in spite of my previous caustic comments on her fellow countryfolk, I am sorely tempted to shell out £100 for a session as she's looks particularly sexy, and only 40 mins away.

Guys, being totally honest, is she really that good, and does she buck the trend of what we have generally come to expect from EE girls?

I've only got experience of 2 other EE girls, Vicky in Bournemouth (Polish) and Trixy in Croydon (Hungarian), both of whom are now "Member not Active" on AW. Both of these were better than OK in my experience, so maybe I've just been lucky with EEs and avoided the B&S and other traps?

As for Aly, I stand by my recommendation, especially with the GFE/DFK and overall friendliness, no complaints there at all. I would certainly rate her above a fair few of the 35 or so British girls I've seen over the years

Jim

jooldude

I saw naughtyaly a few weeks ago and found her to be a nice punt in the end.

She is very good looking and the pics are accurate.
She does indeed allow dfk which was offered without asking.
She is sexy - a lap dance just happened without asking and it was lovely.
But when she came into the room she wanted to smoke which I had to ask her not to as I don't want my partner smelling that on me later on. This seemed to disappoint her.
Also she was constantly on her phone which pissed me off as I was paying for her attention to be on me.
Make sure you agree OWO with her in advance as she started with covered oral. I did not complain.
Later after sex in a few positions (she is nice and tight) and an unloading on my part she left the room for almost five minutes - was a bit pissed off about that.
She came back and started to arouse me again with a covered bj which did nothing for me and I whipped off the condom and asked her to just play with me and this eventually led to a full 30 minutes of OWO which made up for the little negatives I mentioned. She just kept going at it in a nice slow relaxing manner and even though I did not pop the second time, I was satisfied that she tried her best - she was a trooper. After dressing we had a nice chat about music (severely limited by her lack of English) and she gave me a lovely hug and kiss as I left.

So despite the negs I left feeling satisfied.