Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie35 - Nottingham  (Read 4472 times)

55 review(s) for Woofie35 (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Maya would do it as previously mentioned. (She didn't lap like a dog last year)
I missed that one, good call I'm seeing her soon  :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Maybe next time you're impaled on a thai lady boy you could ask him to give you a quick back, sack n crack waxing whilst he's down there  :sarcastic:  :scare:

I fancy seeing that ladyboy again but she is always in fricking Scotland, and im not paying 30 minutes rate to have my fat hairy ass shaved  :lol: you want to a bloke in a frock matey i recon it would be right up your street, make sure she’s thai or you might get VW i hear he’s earning a few extra quid for Santa  :D

Online chandlerhandler

Daft question (slightly off topic but following on from Ming’s comment).... shaving your ring piece... how?

Ive had a go but no real success, little worried ill slice it up or are you guys using electric razors?

Missing the piles is my biggest problem!!

Offline Avg_Joe

I really need to book her next time i'm up that way, shame i've not in the past, as i've been there a few times a year for the last couple of years, and it would have been money better spent than in the lapdancing club  :sarcastic:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrfishyfoo

Daft question (slightly off topic but following on from Ming’s comment).... shaving your ring piece... how?

Ive had a go but no real success, little worried ill slice it up or are you guys using electric razors?

Panasonic ES-SL41 wet and dry shaver. About £30 off Amazon and works a treat.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Panasonic ES-SL41 wet and dry shaver. About £30 off Amazon and works a treat.

Found one for £26 many thanks i was trying with my Gillette 4 blades and it was a bit dicey knew there must be an easier/ safer way haha

Offline mrfishyfoo

Found one for £26 many thanks i was trying with my Gillette 4 blades and it was a bit dicey knew there must be an easier/ safer way haha

Hope you enjoy your tongue fucking.  :diablo: :yahoo: :diablo:

Offline cueball

Hope you enjoy your tongue fucking.  :diablo: :yahoo: :diablo:
He usually gets a tongue lashing  :sarcastic:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
He usually gets a tongue lashing  :sarcastic:

Hoping too take 50 lashes across my new and smoothly improved chocky starfish very soon, in fairness Maya (thai) did give my ass the best tonguing recently ive ever had and she actually offered without me asking, any other girls that are rimming pro’s  (not you Cuteballs but ta kindly before you offer  :lol:) recommendations welcome  ;) 

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hoping too take 50 lashes across my new and smoothly improved chocky starfish very soon....

.....recommendations welcome  ;)

Can't beat a good hygiene inspection.  :cool: :cool:

Summer in Derby, in my reviews, is very efficient at checking for hairs. She was very thorough.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

If you do book her make sure she knows in advance that your starfish is in need of attention.  :D :D

Offline RogerBoner

Ahem! How do explain the new smooth look to the OH?

Offline HailWood

What? Your OH still gets close enough to see the smooth nether regions?
Think the last time my OH inspected, I didn't  grow arse hairs :lol:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Its not an area she would ever inspect sadly else i wouldnt be here  ;)

And i shave my balls so...

Ming

There's an easy way to resolve this shaving problem:

Let nature reclaim the forest, book an appointment with Woofie, take your preferred shaving tools and gel to her, instruct her to strim and eat.......simples

Note, I have not asked her whether she would do this, but from experience she is game for most anything, so I might well do next visit, I think it might actually be quite erotic..... :blush:

Ming  :hi:

Offline RogerBoner

What? Your OH still gets close enough to see the smooth nether regions?
Think the last time my OH inspected, I didn't  grow arse hairs :lol:
I was including the front bits  :rolleyes:
I recently tried my regular electric shaver on my bottom and went on a second punt and announced that I'd done it especially for her so that she could try rimming for the first time. Of course she went along with it  :yahoo:

ILO what am I going to do now that The Ropewalk is no more?

Offline mrfishyfoo

There's an easy way to resolve this shaving problem:

Let nature reclaim the forest, book an appointment with Woofie, take your preferred shaving tools and gel to her, instruct her to strim and eat.......simples

Excellent idea.  :hi: :hi:

One of my old regs used to wax me then eat my ass. :D :D

She took great pride in her work.  :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

ILO what am I going to do now that The Ropewalk is no more?

Maya said the girls were relocating to a new flat has that not happened?