Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Indian Reena  (Read 4086 times)

Offline Ramone78

External Link/Members Only
Shes in Derby today - I've seen Indian Girls in the past and not been too impressed
Anyone had a go here- Seems almost too good to be true - Which normally means its is !
Cheers

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If you type in "External Link/Members Only" or just the 7-digit AW AW Profile number "497062" in the search box on the main UKP page, you get x8 threads come up, discussing Reena.

Handy tip for any newbie member, as this brings up instant results, rather having to wait ages for other members to read the query and then post a reply. Also, some members frequent
this board only once or twice a month, so be prepared to be patient for replies to appear, rather than coming back 1 or 2 days later, with a "bump" post.

Offline shylad57

Yes I saw her last week at a parlour in Leicester. Her AW profile stated that she worked from a modern apartment, but when I got to the "holding" location before she gave me the full address, there were certainly no modern apartments in that area! To be honest if I had known she was luring me to a parlour I wouldnt have booked her.
That said, the punt was fine. Oral was with although she offered without for an extra tenner. Reverse oral with plenty of dirty talk then sex in two or three positions before I finished from behind with her very ample tits hanging down. Very pleasant attractive girl although the parlour scene is not for me so wouldn't re-book if that was that venue again. £60 for half hour.

Offline imran1234

Ramone,

If you want to see the best indian girl with a great attitude to servce you need to look up External Link/Members Only

If you want to know more just search her aw id on her plenty there to read through.

I have seen her 3 times now and look forward to seeing her again soon!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Yes I saw her last week at a parlour in Leicester. Her AW profile stated that she worked from a modern apartment, but when I got to the "holding" location before she gave me the full address, there were certainly no modern apartments in that area! To be honest if I had known she was luring me to a parlour I wouldnt have booked her.
That said, the punt was fine. Oral was with although she offered without for an extra tenner. Reverse oral with plenty of dirty talk then sex in two or three positions before I finished from behind with her very ample tits hanging down. Very pleasant attractive girl although the parlour scene is not for me so wouldn't re-book if that was that venue again. £60 for half hour.

Like you, I avoid parlours altogether.  I'm sure I've mentioned somewhere on reena that she works from Hollywood Parlour on Braunstone Gate, next to the  new Tesco (or the old MFI Building).

As well as missing out on Reena, I have also not seen Jodie and Carly (both of whom were highly recommended) and ?? (Reena's sister), as all these girls also work from the same parlour.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Ramone,

If you want to see the best indian girl with a great attitude to servce you need to look up External Link/Members Only

If you want to know more just search her aw id on her plenty there to read through.

I have seen her 3 times now and look forward to seeing her again soon!

Fully endorse imran1234's comments. In fact it was him and Sanjman who both recommended desibeauty to me. I have seen her numerous times (3+).

Offline shylad57

Thats the same parlour then, as it was on Braunstone Gate. I wasnt familiar with the area so didnt really know what to expect. The worse bit was that she looks for you approaching on the parlours security camera. Wasnt counting on being on Youve Been Framed to be honest. My own fault, I was a little iffy about going down the back alleys to get to the parlour entrance. Old story about cock ruling head. Lesson learned.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thats the same parlour then, as it was on Braunstone Gate. I wasnt familiar with the area so didnt really know what to expect. The worse bit was that she looks for you approaching on the parlours security camera. Wasnt counting on being on Youve Been Framed to be honest. My own fault, I was a little iffy about going down the back alleys to get to the parlour entrance. Old story about cock ruling head. Lesson learned.

Worst thing about the this particluar parlour is that it closes at 8pm weekdays and 6pm(?) weekends  :crazy:

Offline _Bender_

Fully endorse imran1234's comments. In fact it was him and Sanjman who both recommended desibeauty to me. I have seen her numerous times (3+).

Me too, Safia's a great girl and absolutely stunning  :wacko:

Offline Jerboa

Like you, I avoid parlours altogether.  I'm sure I've mentioned somewhere on reena that she works from Hollywood Parlour on Braunstone Gate, next to the  new Tesco (or the old MFI Building).

As well as missing out on Reena, I have also not seen Jodie and Carly (both of whom were highly recommended) and ?? (Reena's sister), as all these girls also work from the same parlour.

Why do you swerve parlours?

I wouldn't mind getting up Reena's back alley I can tell you.  :D ;)

Offline shylad57

For me its the risk of half a dozen hairy arsed coppers bursting in and raiding the joint whilst I am up to my balls in some tart. Might take a bit of explaining to her indoors.
To be honest I avoid all multi girl occupied places especially if they are EE for the same reason. Last thing I need is to have the boys in blue asking me what I know about trafficking. I know there are inherent risks in this game, but it pays to minimise them!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Why do you swerve parlours?

I wouldn't mind getting up Reena's back alley I can tell you.  :D ;)

For me its the risk of half a dozen hairy arsed coppers bursting in and raiding the joint whilst I am up to my balls in some tart. Might take a bit of explaining to her indoors.
To be honest I avoid all multi girl occupied places especially if they are EE for the same reason. Last thing I need is to have the boys in blue asking me what I know about trafficking. I know there are inherent risks in this game, but it pays to minimise them!

Historically, could not guarnatee which girls were at the parlour and it was pot luck for services provided. In addition, did not want to bump into anyone, in case recognised.

Being raided was something that also went through my mind.