Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TGirls in Leicester?  (Read 1210 times)

somerandompunter

Hi all, I made a post like this a while back but figured I'd make one again rather than reviving an old, dead one.

I'm pretty new to punting, theres a lot I want to and am open to trying, but this is one particular kink I really did want to try.

I'm looking for some TGirls in Leicester (no car and I can't really leave Leicester) but haven't really found much of note. I looked around adultwork but didn't really find much there for Leicester so I'm kind of drawing a blank on this one.

I was recommended Club29 on my previous post, but I've been told theres TGirls there? I'm quite shy about a group thing like that especially considering my own body is nothing impressive but I'm willing to give it a go if thats what it takes. Anything else though?

Offline Hotdogboy88

somerandompunter

Like??? :dash:

Not really sure what you mean by that? I'm asking as in, I've been told about this one place Club29, but are there any other ways to find and get in contact with shemales in the leicester area?

Offline Picti

Not really sure what you mean by that? I'm asking as in, I've been told about this one place Club29, but are there any other ways to find and get in contact with shemales in the leicester area?

Think he may have meant to enquire what you're actually looking for, and since you mention a swingers club whether you're prepared to pay?

Are you looking for a TS or TV? Pre-op or post-op? Convincingly / passable feminine in appearance or doesn't matter? Active, passive, or both? Or a range of other factors.

In any case, have a search for TS reviews here, but Birch Place is more likely to be fruitful for you.

somerandompunter

Think he may have meant to enquire what you're actually looking for, and since you mention a swingers club whether you're prepared to pay?

Are you looking for a TS or TV? Pre-op or post-op? Convincingly / passable feminine in appearance or doesn't matter? Active, passive, or both? Or a range of other factors.

In any case, have a search for TS reviews here, but Birch Place is more likely to be fruitful for you.

Oh, my bad. Still quite new to the whole thing so I see I could have been much more clearer. Club29 is just something that I was recommended so I wasn't sure about it, but paying isn't an issue. Just wanted to inquire with others if its worth a visit for what I'm looking for.

As for what I am looking for, pre OP and TS and feminine in appearance. I'm fine with any other things like passive or active. Just want some recommendations on "legit" service providers so I know I won't get scammed or anything (i've seen some like that here while lurking around, like that pakistani amira khan or w/e scamming many people)

Thanks for recommending Birch Place! I've made an account and browsed around it a bit and there seems to be some nice opportunities for me.

streetfighter1975

Birchplace and Adultwork is yourbest place to look. Icy Thai has a lot of reviewers and seems popular.