Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Danielle 38?  (Read 470 times)

Offline Awesomedan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her? profile looks great but no reviews on here

Offline HailWood

She looks right up my street but shame it’s only OW.

I see her AW FB is hidden. Normally this would be a red flag but I also notice she mentions an obsessive punter and wondering if this is the reason she hides it.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 08:49:19 am by MikeTheBike »

Offline 12leic12

I saw her a few months ago, good punt. Protected services. Would recommend, don't expect the body of a young model, but she does have a decent bod. Although £100 for 30 mins seems a bit steep.

Offline HailWood

I saw her a few months ago, good punt. Protected services. Would recommend, don't expect the body of a young model, but she does have a decent bod. Although £100 for 30 mins seems a bit steep.
Thanks for the info. Any chance of doing a review, please? Or at least a little more info e.g. lookswise.

Offline 12leic12

She has a 'milf next door' look to her from what I remember.

Offline Awesomedan

Thanks for the info guys, do you recall whereabouts in Leicester she is located at all? Location discreet or do you have to do the “walk of shame” when leaving?

Offline 12leic12

Residential area, which is not near the city centre.There are houses opposite, but it is a residential area.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks for the info guys, do you recall whereabouts in Leicester she is located at all? Location discreet or do you have to do the “walk of shame” when leaving?

Residential area, which is not near the city centre.There are houses opposite, but it is a residential area.

AW shows her incall place to be in the LE8 Post Code area, South Leicestershire area.