Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Anal-lover-michelle in nottingham?  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Mattsawacc

Hey guys i've been debaiting about making my first ever punt for a while now and im thinking about michelle, or someone similar that offers A levels if anyone has any reccomendations?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome to UKP Matt. Look under your post, there is a positive review on Michelle.

Offline Mattsawacc

Ah you sir are a star! Got a feeling i might missed her nottingham stop though! Ill see if i can catch her, thanks anyways.

Online Space Invader

Good find Matt , that's cocked my diary up a little , was planning to see Thai Candi again ( 3rd time in a week ) but now I'm not sure !
Not trying to teach you to suck eggs, but I would make sure that all the services you require are INCLUDED , because one of her reviews on AW suggests that some are EXTRA !
Good punting

Online Space Invader

Just mailed her for info and availability - if I visit I will do a review !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She could be part of the same Columbian/Spanish tours who tour all over the UK.

Online Space Invader

CT said - "She could be part of the same Columbian/Spanish tours who tour all over the UK."

Is that a good / bad thing ? - she hasn't replied yet to my enquiry !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
CT said - "She could be part of the same Columbian/Spanish tours who tour all over the UK."

Is that a good / bad thing ? - she hasn't replied yet to my enquiry !

Neither. Nothing untoward this group. Read up about them from a dedicated thread...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127610.0

They come over for a few weeks at a time and try to maximise their income. There is no dount a pimp/profiler manages their AW profiles so don't rely on expecting any replies on AW.
Instead, pick up the phone and call. Don't be surprised with a prompt reply from them saying "text pls babe x".

Offline Mattsawacc

Yeah I didnt get a reply for a while either but just checked now and its £50 for a levels and £20 cim. Not sure when im next free, hopefully some time next week and hopefully she doesnt leave! Let me know how you get on, if you do. Would love to see another review!

Online Space Invader

I did try to call her - no success , but surprise surprise, she did reply to my AW mail .

As pointed out above , she did say Anal NOT included - is £50 extra !!

So Anal -lover loves it so much she charges almost double her 30min rate -- I did thank her for replying , but  I for one certainly wont be seeing her , just shows its always worth asking , and definitely never hand over money till its agreed !
Guess who will be on the phone to my current Thai favourite tomorrow morning !!!! ( and all for £60 - Michelle please note if reading this !) 

Cum2quick

Hi guys
I saw her this week. Good punt. Some coms issues but all was good in the end.
Good looking as per photos. Great ass. I didn't do anal but I didn't ask. Was feeling shy  :rolleyes:
I will do a ful review when have time.
But it was a thumbs up from me.