Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX parties at HOT BOX - Northampton  (Read 2863 times)

vt

The 7-girl line-up looked good, so I thought I'd check out this party provider that I've been wanting to try for quite a while.

External Link/Members Only

The Venue: A pleasant, well-decorated apartment taking up the top 2 floors of a 3-storey Victorian townhouse not far off the Town centre. A pay & display car park just around the corner.

Entrance is on the Ground Floor, stairs up to First Floor where there is a Kitchen and a Lounge laid out as a playroom with two King size beds pushed together. On the second floor there is a bathroom, a large bedroom with 2 more large doubles pushed together and a smaller bedroom with a double pushed against the wall.

The Hostess: Autumn has the qualities needed in a party hostess. Engaging & welcoming, yet a certain no-nonsense way about her to keep everything & everyone working as smoothly as possible. She provided a good spread of food & drink you could help yourself to in the Kitchen.

The Girls (in no particular order):

Tyler: slim tattooed English girl, mid-30s, attractive face that had hints of the Mediterranean. Nicely responsive and great sexy skills.

Lacey: tanned tattooed English girl with black hair, probably the youngest there in mid-20s. Lovely eyes, smooth body, pretty pussy, good banter.

Suzie: Flaxen-haired English MILF in her 40s, lovely smooth body with impressive milky boobs. It was her first day partying, so seemed a little shy, but was very skilled.

Philippa: Curvy auburn English MILF in her 40s. Lovely face, big boobs and superb oral skills. Seemed up for some quite adventurous action inc squirting & fisting.

Francesca: Bubbly blonde English MILF in her 40s. Smiley, youthful face, curvy body, up for all sorts of energetic action, including DP.

Brenda: the only non-British girl, a Romanian in her early 30s. An unassuming classic beauty with a lovely slim body that was a pleasure to meet.

Phoebe: a tall late 20s Scottish mummy, her body lacked some tone, but she displayed an amazing multi-orgasmic ability.

The action: I got to meet most of the girls at some point. There was quite a bit of sharing at the start, with spitroasts and girls willing to take on multiple cock. OWO was the norm, sex was all covered, most girls would kiss and allow RO & gentle fingers. Anal & DP was available with Francesca. There was room in the middle and towards the end for some 1-2-1 intimacy.

I find a 2:1 ratio or slightly under to be the best for an enjoyable party. I think there were 15 guys and the 7 girls so it was either slightly overbooked or one guy slipped in with an unconfirmed booking. There was a bit of confusion about this, so perhaps needs a more rigorous checking system on entry. Some guys left early which eased the ratio slightly.

Neutral points: One issue that could be improved is the valuables storage. Each party guests belongings are stowed in a numbered box which is unguarded right next to the entrance door. I don't suppose anyone would steal anything, but with this set-up it would be wise to leave anything valuable at home or in your car's glovebox.

There seemed to be quite a bit of to-ing & fro-ing at the start with these boxes coming up and down the stairs, there must be a better way of doing this.

One bathroom between 22 people is pushing it. There was a bit of a queue at times, but as no-one showered at the start and guys seem to stagger their showers at the end, it seemed to just about work.

All minor points that didn't really detract from the enjoyment of the party.

CONCLUSION: Overall it was an enjoyable party and VFM at £120 for the 2 hrs. All the girls were welcoming & friendly, some funny banter with the girls and other guests, the venue was nice, the hostess did a good job. I really fancied the younger girls, but the older MILFs made up for it by being extra-horny and offering more adventurous services.

I'd certainly like to visit again if I saw another nice line-up like this.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:27:36 pm by vt »

vt

I found this photo on Twitter of the girls all dressed up in their Burlesque bodices pre-party...needless to say, they didn't stay on long!  ;)

Back row L-R: Phoebe, Tyler, Lacey, Brenda, Suzie
In front L-R: Philippa & Francesca

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 11:19:41 pm by vt »

Online MajorPayne

I was lucky enough to make the Burleaque party on the 14th July

REVIEW: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152259.0

LINK to parties at The Hot Box: External Link/Members Only

vt

I was lucky enough to make the Burleaque party on the 14th July

REVIEW: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152259.0

LINK to parties at The Hot Box: External Link/Members Only

Yeah, my review here is also for one of the Burlesque parties on 14th July.