Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Barbie / Welsh Kandice  (Read 1846 times)

Offline dcpunt

Hi Guys,

I need some advice. I have these 2 on my hot list for months now and I can't make up my mind.
If the punting pot wasn't running low I would see both of them.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

np500

Can't recommend kandice highly enough, seen her about 6 times, never had an average hour, always feels like I'm having the an affair, she's sexy, very good looking, dfk's my face off, vice versa, no holds barred lust, I'd go every week , but there are limits to everything in life, barbie, not seen yet, but plans are in motion, don't belive you can go wrong here either, she has Stella feedback and reviews over the years and you only have to check her gallery out to know she makes the effort to look good. I can't wait to meet her, if I was you DC I'd see both, good choices in my eyes, obviously kandice is in Cardiff and barbie's in Swansea ( don't know your base ) but she does do a day in Cardiff once a month I think ? But hay, you can't see one and not the other !
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 09:30:58 pm by np500 »

tonibell99

I've not seen Barbie, but having seen Kandice on 3 or 4 occasions I wouldn't risk being disappointed with someone who I hadn't seen. Kandice wins every time for me.  :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes.  I have seen Kandice today for the first time and can recommend her.  I have just put a review up for her.

thatguy

Ive seen both!  Very nice indeed, literally comes down to hair colour matey.