Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte/ Victoria, / Mary (class in a basque )  (Read 1346 times)

Offline captivaman

Gas St then Granville St , Retired ?? Does anyone know ?? Also Sammy Joe St Pauls Sq ??

Offline Juankerr

Gas St then Granville St , Retired ?? Does anyone know ?? Also Sammy Joe St Pauls Sq ??
That's a couple of blasts from the past!!

Haven't heard anything about Charlotte ( class in a basque ) I'd guess retired as I cant find her website.

I seem to remember Sammy Jo moved elsewhere but I'm going on memory TBH and this was some time ago.

Offline fenderswoop

Also Sammy Joe St Pauls Sq ??

Last I knew of Sammy Jo was that she was somewhere out near Lincoln but even that was a few years back so maybe retired now or moved again. Used to see her quite regularly when she was in Brum and always had a good time with her but think I last saw her maybe in 2004 or 05.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Last I knew of Sammy Jo was that she was somewhere out near Lincoln but even that was a few years back so maybe retired now or moved again. Used to see her quite regularly when she was in Brum and always had a good time with her but think I last saw her maybe in 2004 or 05.

Correct. AFAIR, she was still advertising in that region a few years ago.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If you google her number, someone saw herin March 2013 and commented that she was 53 at the time.

Great memories, but time to move on, me thinks!!