Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica at your service Stirchley  (Read 1176 times)

mikexxlong

H/H GFE £55

Veronica is EE girl, she said she’s Czech, her accent is only slight, speaks good English so couldn’t tell if it’s true or not, doesn’t really matter

She is in her 20’s; around 5.6 ft. size 12-14, large breasts and has numerous tattoos on her body, dark hair and attractive face

Her body is on the chubby side, not  toned as some size 12-14’s can be ,her breasts have extensive stretch marks .so if this is very off putting for you this could be a problem

She performed all services fine no issues, friendly enough had a few giggles etc.
But she seemed to flick from being all stern, all fun, and then vacant & cycle back through this behaviour again during the punt, unsure why? :unknown:
Almost like at times she forgot to put the fake act on or she was more concerned with getting back to doing whatever she was doing just before I arrived  :thumbsdown:

I just found it off putting and spoilt the punt a bit, which is a shame, if it wasn’t for that I would have given a positive review instead of a neutral   :(

ash1980

Was gonna visit the joint today 12.30ish. off the bus n proceeded to walk  though opposite pub car park then got diverted due to some guy taking photos directlyunsure wtf was going on. who ever it was appeared official, couldnt make out the neck tag, but it was red. didnt really take too much notice and walked past to avoid suspecion. As  I was across the road,  some punter exited  the beehive, (asian) and the bloody dude in the car ended up walking behind me. I ended up in the chippy round the corner. few mins passed, looked all clear until  i noticed the  dude was taking pics again from some distant away of a  Bmw  x5? looked like asian guy inside who i saw earlier. I didnt hang around after that. Looked like a scene from cheaters etc. Someones is ass gonna get sprung soon. I doubt the council will follow punters n snap shots. just all a bit strange. Anyway can anyone tell me how many girls are on and if any are ie size 6/8. Thanks

Offline vision2014

I saw veronica a few weeks back i agree with all the sizes and boobs etc  but very attractive face which made me want to see her
I personally had no probs with her she did everything i wanted lots of chat  , giggles and moans 

Mike try vannesa (tue or thurs)

Dodo

Don't know who the fuck they are on about.....any link??

mikexxlong

I saw veronica a few weeks back i agree with all the sizes and boobs etc  but very attractive face which made me want to see her
I personally had no probs with her she did everything i wanted lots of chat  , giggles and moans 

Mike try vannesa (tue or thurs)

Yes punted with Vanessa several times’ at AYS & the PC, nice sweet girl, with a good attitude
A pretty safe punt :thumbsup:

probably an off day regarding veronica  :unknown:

mikexxlong

Don't know who the fuck they are on about.....any link??

Here you go
The website is shit no pictures of the WG’s I’m afraid

External Link/Members Only