Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Rosie Milf in Worcester  (Read 2813 times)

Offline epoch1

Has anyone seem Rosie Milf in Worcester? I've searched the forum but can't find anything on her, been on AW for a good few years but not a lot of recent feedback.  I'm looking for a nice friendly older milf btw.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm undecided between Rosie and Emma (Queen of Tease)

Any thoughts chaps?

stratman

I've had some phone chats with her on AW and she sounds great, very friendly and well spoken. Intend to book next time I'm in Worcester

Cantgetenough

Yes, I saw Rosie a couple of times. The first occasion was at a party in Bewdley, at a house right up against the Severn Valley railway-line. There were, I recall, four women - but only two blokes! This place was busted shortly afterwards. The second time was in a private house on Worcester's westside. Since then, she's moved around a bit, I think.

Although, by the standards of some, she is "mature" and with "womanly curves", I enjoyed her a lot, and would recommend, albeit that I haven't seen her for about seven years. She was very good at her job. In addition, I note that she is running a price-promotion at present, with 0.5hr @ £60 (cf. £80 previously), so I might well be tempted to look her up again myself, especially as she now seems to operate on my side of the river. 

Offline Bigron91

haven't seen her for a few years (hence no reviews) but I would recommend if you want DT and rimming.

She's quite attractive, a bit on the big size - but the services make up for this.

When I last saw her, she was living in the worlds most dusty house to the south of worcs, but think shes now in the centre.

Worth a punt!

Offline GeorgeStevens

I saw her about 12-18 months ago. She is curvy and gives genuine deep throat (and CIM) but she was not to me attractive, in fact she was quite plain. She also worked from her own home, a slightly run down and cluttered flat which I guess is neither here nor there for many but I've never felt like going back.

Offline GeorgeStevens

Has anyone seem Rosie Milf in Worcester? I've searched the forum but can't find anything on her, been on AW for a good few years but not a lot of recent feedback.  I'm looking for a nice friendly older milf btw.

I'm undecided between Rosie and Emma (Queen of Tease)

Any thoughts chaps?

Personally I would go for Emelia-Jayne (External Link/Members Only) over these two - attractive, curvy and very good service. She really seems to enjoy her job. The caveat is I haven't seen her for getting on for 18 months now so she may have lost that love!!

PS If you're wondering if she's that good why I haven't seen her in that long, I am moving away from MILFs towards younger women as I get older - as a 20 year old I would have been semi-obsessed with a woman like Emelia!!

Offline dobob

Interesting. When I just loooked at my AW mail, I discovered to my surprise that I had recently sent mail to a 20-something WG in Rochester:

After checking what I'd written to Krystal, I hope she wasn't confused that I called her Rosie and was trying to arrange to meet her in Worcester. She ought to worry a bit about her rating messages, though: I don't think many punters after girls who claim to be 21 will be impressed to read that she is the sexiest milf in Worcs.  :)

Offline dobob

It looks like Rosie has recaptured her AW page.

Offline epoch1

It looks like Rosie has recaptured her AW page.

Did you manage to get to see Rosie?  I don't think I've seen her profile on AW since early August.