Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: squirtinggusherlucie - comments??  (Read 1000 times)

Offline slipp-when-wet

Hi all

So, I am new to the site, having just found it, but by all means not new to punting, it's been rather a habit of mine on and off for a few years now.

Now I find myself in the West Midlands area for a weeks and checking out the local girls on Adultwork (as one does) and the following lady catches my eye -

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

I've searched on here for any info but can not find anything, I was wondering if any one has had any experience with her, in particular her alleged squirting ability, as this is something I find ladies tend to over exagerate on profiles.

Any info would be greatly appreciated folks, and I will be contributing to the site with my experiences as well.

Thanks all

Offline REB12

Hi - bit late to this one sorry. I saw her a month or 2 ago in Walsall, also intrigued by the "gushing". Let's just say I won't be going back. She did squirt using dildo on herself but not very much or for very long (took her about 10 seconds start to finish!), and again during RO, but again only a little. FK was half-hearted to say the least. She's very friendly and chatty, but a bit too much for my liking - she barely stopped talking through the whole 30 minutes - just about long enough for a bit of very ordinary OWO. Generally felt rushed through the whole thing. Not great at all.
A MUCH better bet in Lacey (also in Walsall) who does squirt if you take the time & effort, and is altogether a better punt. Super friendly, real DFK, great (enhanced) boobs, fantastic OWO, no clock watching, and much better looking (IMO) - worth the few extra quid for sure.