Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Telford  (Read 4033 times)

Offline HarryJ765

Any recommendations for a decent punt in Telford?

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Shroplad1965

Only 2 I think that are very good are HOTTELFORDMILF and just jessica.jj.

Jessica is based a few miles out of Telford but is well.worth a visit. She has just put her prices upto £150 per hour though which will put a few people off.

There's also stunning Emma but she is very erratic when it comes to bookings. Also threaten to out someone on here a few months back

Offline PunterNumber69

Jessica is based a few miles out of Telford but is well.worth a visit. She has just put her prices upto £150 per hour though which will put a few people off.

There's also stunning Emma but she is very erratic when it comes to bookings. Also threaten to out someone on here a few months back
Any chance you could put up some reviews?

Offline Shroplad1965

Any chance you could put up some reviews?

Haven't seen them in the last 12 months. Been this thing called COVID going on and working from home for the  last 16 months hasnt given me much excuse for getting out of the house.

Sorry.

Offline Night king

Haven't seen them in the last 12 months. Been this thing called COVID going on and working from home for the  last 16 months hasnt given me much excuse for getting out of the house.

Sorry.

Who's Jessica ?? Any links??

Write some details about Jessica, you haven't got to do a review,

Some details would be useful
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 04:56:30 pm by Night king »

Offline Cryton123

Sorry.

You could write a few details about Jessica in this thread. It doesn’t have to be a full review.

I won’t hold my breath though, you seem to be keeping information close to your chest  :dash:

Offline Night king

You could write a few details about Jessica in this thread. It doesn’t have to be a full review.

I won’t hold my breath though, you seem to be keeping information close to your chest  :dash:

Yes mate I have already asked him, taking no notice
Just too many Leeches on here, 🧐
👀
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 07:39:38 pm by Night king »

Offline HarryJ765

If you don't mind, could you TOFTT?

External Link/Members Only

Only problem with this place is everyone in Telford knows what this place is, and why people go there.

Ideally looking for discretion

Offline Straightsix

Only problem with this place is everyone in Telford knows what this place is, and why people go there.

Ideally looking for discretion
Could you elaborate?  Are you saying this place is a well known establishment?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 01:28:25 am by Straightsix »

Offline HarryJ765

Could you elaborate?  Are you saying this place is a well known establishment?

Everyone in Telford knows that it’s a whore house

Offline johnvilla67

i seen Jessica a few times before lockdown was good
dfk owo fuck always  got nice place to . she not full time have to book

Offline Straightsix

Everyone in Telford knows that it’s a whore house
Thanks Harry, it wasn't obvious from the original ad i saw.

Offline springpunter

Kandy's have the address on their web site.  'Lilac Cottage' sits well back from the road between an industrial yard and a row of terraced houses.

I have driven past and looked at the walk up the drive - it is not discreet, so bailed out.

Offline HarryJ765

Kandy's have the address on their web site.  'Lilac Cottage' sits well back from the road between an industrial yard and a row of terraced houses.

I have driven past and looked at the walk up the drive - it is not discreet, so bailed out.

I’ve done exactly the same

Offline shrewsmale

I am not from telford so maybe this impacts my views but I found the cottage being off road sufficiently discreet. Much better than some in Shrews where you literally walk out onto a busy street and everyone knows what it is.

Offline Shroplad1965

Yes mate I have already asked him, taking no notice
Just too many Leeches on here, 🧐
👀

The OP asked for recommendations for girls in Telford. I tried to help and advise who I thought was Ok and you get comments like this. I won't bother in the future.

I've been punting since 1983. I know what's decent and what's not.

Offline Night king

The OP asked for recommendations for girls in Telford. I tried to help and advise who I thought was Ok and you get comments like this. I won't bother in the future.

All we asked was few more details about your experience. With SP but you refused,

If you know so much why are you on here,?? If you are not willing to share your experiences,  this forum is about helping each other out, obviously this is not for you, !!

:hi:

Offline tesla

so punting since 1983, nearly as long as me, so now its time to share some of that experience, ideally through reviews and as asked some comments on people you have seen.
a lot of us on this site are fed up of leeches , those who take but do not give back, sooner or later they get found out and usually banned

Offline Night king

so punting since 1983, nearly as long as me, so now its time to share some of that experience, ideally through reviews and as asked some comments on people you have seen.
a lot of us on this site are fed up of leeches , those who take but do not give back, sooner or later they get found out and usually banned

+1 well said mate,  :thumbsup:

Offline Prettyflyforawifi

Any FBSM or just a massage with HE in Telford ?

Been couple of times to the one in Dawley but wondering if there’s anything else around ?

Offline Tightpants

Any FBSM or just a massage with HE in Telford ?

Been couple of times to the one in Dawley but wondering if there’s anything else around ?

Keep you eye out on VS for "exquisite Suzanne". Her comms have been poor with me but you may have better luck. Thai

"Sandi Thai" also appears now and again. I think she used to work at the Dawley shop but was strictly massage and HJ only.

Thai Maya on AW. Well reviewed on here.

Sally Thai has a shop in Shrewsbury now. Also reviewed here.

Offline DAlpine1980

I'm certainly interested in this profile. She has a limited likes list and says only older gents. Any indication on what her age limits are and whether she goes in for a chilled gfe?

Offline shrewsmale

I'm certainly interested in this profile. She has a limited likes list and says only older gents. Any indication on what her age limits are and whether she goes in for a chilled gfe?

33 here and she wouldnt meet

Offline DAlpine1980

33 here and she wouldnt meet

Thanks! I will message her and see what she says. I hate to waste her time, but then without an indication what else can you do

Offline Night king

Online Boundless

I am not from telford so maybe this impacts my views but I found the cottage being off road sufficiently discreet. Much better than some in Shrews where you literally walk out onto a busy street and everyone knows what it is.

Yes, I think you mean Zara's, a fucking nightmare coming out onto the street!
They moved to a block of flats not that far away which has got to be better.

Offline shrewsmale

Yes, I think you mean Zara's, a fucking nightmare coming out onto the street!
They moved to a block of flats not that far away which has got to be better.

Tbh all of them but yes that was the best services wise, location wise I used to be petrified post punt

Online Boundless

Tbh all of them but yes that was the best services wise, location wise I used to be petrified post punt

I just checked and Heid is still plying her trade once a week, she should be up for a long service award.
And amazingly she's still 35!

Offline Straightsix

Can somebody try this lady? she has a lovely bum. I'd make a special journey for her:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Straightsix

I'll take that back. Same ad and number appearing in different locations. Avoid i reckon.

Offline CallingBluff

What’s happening with Star these days?! Anybody new and decent or not?

Offline thimble29

No nothing, still Sarah and Ann last I heard

Offline watsey

No nothing, still Sarah and Ann last I heard
That place really confuses me with all the name changes.
Is Ann the one formerly known as Natalie the dyson?

Offline thimble29

That place really confuses me with all the name changes.
Is Ann the one formerly known as Natalie the dyson?
From what Beamer said, yes.

Offline watsey

From what Beamer said, yes.
I thought she had moved to Siam Thai.
She must have returned.  :unknown:

Offline CallingBluff

Still advertising for staff online. It seems they are really drying up around here!