Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sports or very deep tissue massage needed, In Coventry.  (Read 889 times)

Offline Slow grinder

Good Morning all

Admin I'm not sure where to 'post' this so could you move it. if needs be please.

I'm looking for a proper Sports massage as I have spent the week concreting and building a garden wall (200 ft). If there's a Happy Ending at the finish then fine, if not, it's not a problem.
Why am I posting on here, because I know some of you in your quest for a wonderful sexy relief time have found that your 'treatment' is by a 'khosher' masseuse/masseur ( I have no problem if it's a male).
In the past I could rely on Li to sort out my need for a deep tissue massage but that's another thread as is Nancy (who now only offers medium), I NEED deep.
I value your comments Mr BlueSky and also many of you... in 'posting' this I'm risking the usual 'chaff' from keyboard saddo's, but hey, they're everywhere.
Thanks 'peeps' in advance!

Offline JontyR

Pervert.  ;)

Anyhoo...I think you are sort of barking up the wrong tree here. If you need a proper sports massage I'd put proper sports massage into google. Maybe even add physiotherapy after. Then you'll get the sites you need.

There may be some cross over, but the risk is that you'll not get the primary service you are after.

Get a proper massage and then if you are horny go for a WIHJ after somewhere else.

EDIT The only other thing I'd say is that you have to treat the ratings for legit massages on here with a certain amount of caution. Some blokes give an auto neg if there isn't a happy ending involved even if one was never asked for or offered. The devil, in these cases, is in the detail of the report which in some instances is almost fluffy in the praise of the massage.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 12:37:09 pm by JontyR »

Offline mr.bluesky

Good Morning all

Admin I'm not sure where to 'post' this so could you move it. if needs be please.

I'm looking for a proper Sports massage as I have spent the week concreting and building a garden wall (200 ft). If there's a Happy Ending at the finish then fine, if not, it's not a problem.
Why am I posting on here, because I know some of you in your quest for a wonderful sexy relief time have found that your 'treatment' is by a 'khosher' masseuse/masseur ( I have no problem if it's a male).
In the past I could rely on Li to sort out my need for a deep tissue massage but that's another thread as is Nancy (who now only offers medium), I NEED deep.
I value your comments Mr BlueSky and also many of you... in 'posting' this I'm risking the usual 'chaff' from keyboard saddo's, but hey, they're everywhere.
Thanks 'peeps' in advance!

To be honest Slow grinder I thought Nancy would be your best bet but if she's not hard enough for you then I can't think of anyone else in Coventry . Most of the ones I know just do a medium or light massage. I think a lot of them don't like doing really firm massages as it's too much like hard work for them  :unknown: I hope you find what your looking for  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 02:42:56 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Slow grinder

Cheers Mr B ... Actually I should have PM'd you, but I don't like doing that... I guessed that'd be your answer but hope it wouldn't. So Google it is.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2022, 05:17:56 pm by Slow grinder »

Offline seandana

If you don’t mind traveling to Rugby ask for Kookie at SuNinYa and tell her you want a strong massage , she will sort you out .

Offline shed

Cheers Mr B ... Actually I should have PM'd you, but I don't like doing that... I guessed that'd be your answer but hope it wouldn't. So Google it is.

Don't understand why you think you should have sent as PM rather than as you did use the open forum.  :unknown:

Offline Slow grinder

To avoid replying to comments like yours

Offline Slow grinder

If you don’t mind traveling to Rugby ask for Kookie at SuNinYa and tell her you want a strong massage , she will sort you out .
Cheers seandana..definitely will ring them tomorrow!

Offline fredhiggins

Many legit massage places stay well clear of the glutes, but as it is one of the largest muscles in the body, and implicated in many back and leg issues, then good glute massage is very important. I think members here should hopefully have good recommendations on ladies who are not afraid to touch the glutes, with or without a happy ending.

Offline l1mpd1ck

If you are prepared to travel a bit Yna gives a really thorough in Erdington

Offline Oralseeker

That sounds hard work! Is it to treat an ailment or just stiff muscles? If it's an injury I know an absolute miracle worker in nuneaton who's a physiotherapist

Offline Slow grinder

That sounds hard work! Is it to treat an ailment or just stiff muscles? If it's an injury I know an absolute miracle worker in nuneaton who's a physiotherapist

Hi OS.... massively stiff muscles, due to me stupidly taking on some Outdoor carpentry, which involved an idiot amount of lifting for a 70 yr old bloke!