Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Possible new massage venue in Quinton?  (Read 1944 times)

Offline sjm79

I was on the bus going through Quinton on the Hagley Road West this evening and there looked like someone is working on one of the shops to convert it into a new massage place. The sign said Health Care Therapy and there was a mobile number. I've looked at street view on Google maps and can't see the shop so I assume it's new or soon to be opened. It's on Hagley Road West, heading towards Halesowen, just past the Co-Op...

I'll try and get the mobile number next time I go past.

Offline birdfeeder

Offline sjm79

The mobile number is 07455 797555. I'm not sure its open yet but it definitely looks like it's an establishment that would be of interest to this forum.

Offline bonham

The mobile number is 07455 797555. I'm not sure its open yet but it definitely looks like it's an establishment that would be of interest to this forum.

Thanks for the post maybe wait till it opens probably before ringing or when they put a advert up.
Don't suppose if you can tell if it's a Chinese establishment they usually stand out differently to other places

Offline birdfeeder

Well it is open
Plan to give it a go in a few weeks when over that way...
External Link/Members Only

Online Jasonk71

Well it is open
Plan to give it a go in a few weeks when over that way...
External Link/Members Only

Shock! Horror! You're actually going to do a review

Offline shiptonlad

Initial contact with this place elicited a promising reply. "2 young girls work here every day". It remains to be seen what the reality is!

Offline bonham

Initial contact with this place elicited a promising reply. "2 young girls work here every day". It remains to be seen what the reality is!
Only place I know gets younger girls working in massage is Laura lode Lane and she's been finding that difficult last couple years

Offline bonham

I have a apintment toft. Nicole and Rose working said nothing about how old the girls are so expecting 40s 50s,  I did want to ask but if it's legit it would sound strange question or would it

Offline JollyTimes

Could that be Nicole from Old Lode Lane?

Offline bonham

Could that be Nicole from Old Lode Lane?
definitely not has it was Nicole i seen

Offline shiptonlad

I am hoping to try tomorrow. If I manage to watch this space!

Online mr.bluesky

definitely not has it was Nicole i seen

:thumbsup: that's good to know Bonham. I have recently posted on her whereabout thread that she is opening her own place. Just noticed it has Nicole's name on the advert. A bit of a long haul for me but to see Nicole again would be worth the trip
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 05:55:08 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Littlefoot

:thumbsup: that's good to know Bonham. I have recently posted on her whereabout thread that she is opening her own place

I don’t think it’s Nicole from lode lane reading bonhams post, that is how I understand it. May be wrong.  :hi:  :(
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 05:58:10 pm by Littlefoot »

Online mr.bluesky

I don’t think it’s Nicole from lode lane reading bonhams post that is how I understand it. May be wrong.  :hi:  :(

Yes you could well be right Littlefoot, I mis read his post maybe Bonham can clear it up. Is it Nicole from Old Lode lane ?  Perhaps we will have to wait for Shiptonlads review  :unknown:
I think Bonham says definitely not as it was Nicole I saw meaning it must be a different Nicole.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 06:04:24 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Littlefoot

Yes you could well be right Littlefoot, I mis read his post maybe Bonham can clear it up. Is it Nicole from Old Lode lane ?  Perhaps we will have to wait for Shiptonlads review  :unknown:
I think Bonham says definitely not as it was Nicole I saw meaning it must be a different Nicole.

Might find out later tonight if bonham logs in. I’m guessing by his reply starting “definitely not” in reply #10 he could be right in his estimated assessment in reply #8. Hope not  :(

Offline Littlefoot

:thumbsup:

Offline bonham

Sorry the way I typed it. definitely wasn't Nicole from lode Lane I'll do a review later. Nicole who I seen wasn't up to lode Lane Nicole standerd. But was good. She said Rose is younger and slim. Rose was working so never seen her. But will try her out next week or this weekend or someone may try her first sounds a better option

Offline Littlefoot

Sorry the way I typed it. definitely wasn't Nicole from lode Lane I'll do a review later. Nicole who I seen wasn't up to lode Lane Nicole standerd. But was good. She said Rose is younger and slim. Rose was working so never seen her. But will try her out next week or this weekend or someone may try her first sounds a better option

Thanks bonham, and thanks for doing yet another TOFTT  :thumbsup:

I would have tried that Rose, but no way can I make it this weekend, so good luck with that if you make it the weekend. I’ll have to make a visit in a week or two, I think.

Look forward to reading the reviews, if you choose to review both.  :hi:

Online mr.bluesky

:drinks: thanks Bonham for clearing that up.Back to square one  :dash: hopefully she will re surface soon . Look forward to seeing your review of this place  :thumbsup: I wish these Chinese girls would pick different names though  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 06:32:40 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline bonham

:drinks: thanks Bonham for clearing that up.Back to square one  :dash: hopefully she will re surface soon . Look forward to seeing your review of this place  :thumbsup: I wish these Chinese girls would pick different names though  :unknown:
No problem Mr b. The real Nicole sure starts punters blood pumping when her name is mentioned. I wonder if she knows how popular she was  :D