Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best in Birmingham recommendations  (Read 2337 times)

Offline Malcolm40

Hi guys,

Will be in Birmingham sometime in August for a weekend.
I am aware of Lilith, Stunner Curves and Little Charlotte and might get a booking with one of them.
Besides them who else would you recommend?

Offline Spurt

Pretty sure Katie only sees regulars and must be no shortage of these.

Offline jay121

Think Ali said on a previous thread that Katie  occasionally has her available light on, but having re read  your original post i just remembered that she does not work weekends.

heres another couple that are popular:

carmenkissesx

External Link/Members Only

Palomaxx

Offline Spurt

The thought of parting 100 quid for 30 minutes is a red line which,at least for the moment I will continue to resist.
Katie remains my stand out by some way.

Offline jay121

The thought of parting 100 quid for 30 minutes is a red line which,at least for the moment I will continue to resist.
Katie remains my stand out by some way.

Have to agree about Katie, all things taken into consideration she definately is up there for me. See her regularly and i have to say she delivers everytime.

Offline grouper

How does it go with Katie atm, I've lost her number for a while.

No number on her profile, do you just try your luck?

Absolute cutie but did wish she was a little more interactive

Offline Malcolm40

Thank you all, guys :)

Quick question:
Would you guys recommend Passion VIP as an option? I mean, is it legit?

Offline alibirmingham

Thank you all, guys :)

Quick question:
Would you guys recommend Passion VIP as an option? I mean, is it legit?

Not had any experience with Passion tbh. Seen some good reviews of them but if it’s in August you can keep an eye on lush agency and the more recent additions (Victoria, and sapphire) and there’s some tried and tested lady’s at lush like Vanessa and Mia.

Going with aw most of the names given are good options and very well reviewed but I would say use caution with paloma. She has some great reviews and looks to boot but I’ve never seen her nor do I think I ever will as her profile seems very in your face and very matter of fact business like.

Offline Malcolm40

Not had any experience with Passion tbh. Seen some good reviews of them but if it’s in August you can keep an eye on lush agency and the more recent additions (Victoria, and sapphire) and there’s some tried and tested lady’s at lush like Vanessa and Mia.

Going with aw most of the names given are good options and very well reviewed but I would say use caution with paloma. She has some great reviews and looks to boot but I’ve never seen her nor do I think I ever will as her profile seems very in your face and very matter of fact business like.

Thanks!
To be fair, you guys have given me enough for a punt or two while in Birmingham :)
I am aware of Lush but then this Passion VIP popped up and I got curious xD

Regarding Paloma, thanks for the advice. I have read some of her reviews a while back and while she looks hot and all, I did get the impression that it can go both ways so I never really added her to my hot list.