Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet__Alyssa - Birmingham  (Read 458 times)

Offline 801

External Link/Members Only

Ive seen her before however it was over 6 months ago and so can no longer leave a review, she has gone by a few other names

It was Last October/November and she mentioned that she was going away to get a Brazilian butt job done , not that she needed to go bigger but hey that's what she wanted

Location was in Birmingham and having spoke to her recently asking when she would be back into the midlands area she said she would be back in Birmingham in around 2 weeks which is why i have put this here as a heads up

I had great time with her although kissing and finger play was not allowed, She took a good pounding in various positions with no complaints and no clock watching
Nice clean apartment with a big tv on wall opposite Bed with music on and Large mirror above headboard where you can see the action depending on position

Place did smell of weed a little and was offered a smoke to which i declined , this didn't bother me but may not be to everyone's liking

Has anyone else seen her before ?

« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 08:55:27 pm by 801 »

Offline GingerNuts

Nine reviews, the last one from a few days ago. Changes her AW username more often than her knickers.