Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mint_Thai lady. Dudley DY1  (Read 1322 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7662592) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline alabama1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Location : Probably over a mile from Dudley town centre, so i wouldn't recommend walking there. Property is large end of terrace house, converted into flats. Area is ok, felt safe. It's on a busy main road though, with entrance facing the road, so not discrete at all from car drivers, though it is not overlooked by residents opposite. Also on a bus route. Plenty of discrete free parking spots on the main road. Like i said, hidden from surrounding residents. Nice clean, refurbished room.
When : During her recent (and still active) tour here.
Comms : All by WhatsApp. Very speedy and accurate. Same day booking.
Price : £80. (£70 +£10 OWO) for 30 minutes
Description : Very pretty girl IMO, slim size 8 body, lovely long legs, above average height, but certainly not lanky, smallish perky tits (not sure if they were real), with quite long protruding nipples, great arse, nice neat shaved pussy, few tatts here and there, shoulder length brown silky hair. Following her up the stairs to her flat, i was reciting Andyb's neutral review of her lol. She doesn't walk, shall we say, like a catwalk model would, maybe down to her long legs, but she sure is all woman, as i was later to find out. Very smiley, with a quirky (in a good way) character. I am crap at guessing ages, but i reckon late twenties.
Service : FK, OWO, RO, Mish, doggy, 69, prone bone, fingering, Rimming (on her), Ball licking
The deed :No shower offered (or required).Fee paid, straight into sensual GF type french kissing whilst standing by the bed, before i'd got my clothes off, which was nice ! Fingering her also standing up. Onto the bed where she gave my balls a good licking before giving a nice prolonged BJ. She then swivelled round, without instruction from me, for 69. Her pussy is very neat, clean and tidy. Then gave her more RO/fingering, and rimming in doggy position, before fitting condom for positions mentioned above, culminating in filling the bag in prone bone whilst snogging her face off ! Finished a little early, but no offer of filling the time with a massage, but to be fair to her, i didn't ask.
Pros : Very attractive, friendly, quirky sense of humour (as Andywb will vouch for) lol. Eager to please. She loves kissing !
Conns : Doesn't speak very good English. On her phone after the deed, in my time ! Entrance to property is not discreet, though she mentioned she will be moving around the corner of the building to a more discreet entrance, maybe next week, which from personal experience, is way better. It was there that i saw a Thai girl not long ago (review on here, but not at this property ).
Conclusion : I had a great 30 minutes with her, and am planning on seeing her again before she departs (in a couple of weeks she informed me). She gave me a great GFE. Next time i will time my finish better, so she won't have the opportunity to use her phone ! Or maybe this is what girlfriends do after sex, and she was still in character lol
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 07:05:11 pm by alabama1 »

Offline bonham

Nice review alabama1
The question is was it the girl in the photos with those tattoos couldn't miss those

Offline alabama1

Nice review alabama1
The question is was it the girl in the photos with those tattoos couldn't miss those
Yes, it was her mate 100%. She was full of fun, and very mischievous. Well worth a visit !

Offline Andywb

It's reassuring to read you had no doubts about her sex and I agree she is certainly eager to please and enthusiastic.

Online chatbite

Thanks for the review. As it happens I had my eye on her as well so will try to set something up as she sounds great

Offline alabama1

It's reassuring to read you had no doubts about her sex and I agree she is certainly eager to please and enthusiastic.
Glad i put your mind at rest.  :D I get where you are coming from regarding her mannerisms, and she doesn't have the sexiest of walks, and her feet are probably as big as mine. :D And i can imagine her coming out with that ladyboy comment to you, as she does seem to have a quirky but endearing sense of humour.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for the review. As it happens I had my eye on her as well so will try to set something up as she sounds great
No probs mate. If you like slim, attractive, and slightly zany women, you will have a great time !  :D