Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyMimi18, Northolt  (Read 2413 times)

32 review(s) for SexyMimi19 (19 positive, 7 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dizietsmae

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour.

Very good communication both calling and text and good English, arranged to see her for an hour last week and asked her to wear her schoolgirl outfit.  Got to her flat and she was freshly showered and in the correct outfit, a good start!

She is very pretty and petite and her breasts are magnificent, large, firm and pert on such a young petite girl, just awesome.  Mimi herself is friendly and smiles alot but does come across as a bit shy but I just launched into my standard patter and learnt quite alot about her between rounds.

Started with OWO which was gentle but nice, good shaft attention and some ball licking before I stripped her off and went down on her sweet little pussy for ages it seemed like, she was very responsive  :P  On with the mac and cowgirl where she has a lovely technique and squeezes your cock with each thrust and rubs her breasts in your face, lovely.  Flipped to mish, doggy and back to mish before I came in her.  Cleaned up the condom and relaxed for abit and chatted about food and drink mainly lol.  Next 69 and then more mish until I came again.

A lovely punt although Mimi might be a bit passive for some punters but I reckon for her tits alone she is worth throwing a fuck into  :drinks:

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour.

Very good communication both calling and text and good English, arranged to see her for an hour last week and asked her to wear her schoolgirl outfit.  Got to her flat and she was freshly showered and in the correct outfit, a good start!

She is very pretty and petite and her breasts are magnificent, large, firm and pert on such a young petite girl, just awesome.  Mimi herself is friendly and smiles alot but does come across as a bit shy but I just launched into my standard patter and learnt quite alot about her between rounds.

Started with OWO which was gentle but nice, good shaft attention and some ball licking before I stripped her off and went down on her sweet little pussy for ages it seemed like, she was very responsive  :P  On with the mac and cowgirl where she has a lovely technique and squeezes your cock with each thrust and rubs her breasts in your face, lovely.  Flipped to mish, doggy and back to mish before I came in her.  Cleaned up the condom and relaxed for abit and chatted about food and drink mainly lol.  Next 69 and then more mish until I came again.

A lovely punt although Mimi might be a bit passive for some punters but I reckon for her tits alone she is worth throwing a fuck into  :drinks:

Glad you had a good punt with her, she or the pimp accepted my booking but when I got to the postcode area her phone was off and was still off after I had waited a while so a low life who fucked me about leading to my negative review on her in my view. :thumbsdown:

Offline dizietsmae

Glad you had a good punt with her, she or the pimp accepted my booking but when I got to the postcode area her phone was off and was still off after I had waited a while so a low life who fucked me about leading to my negative review on her in my view. :thumbsdown:

Your one strike and your out system is growing on me Smiths, I didn't think it would but your dogged perseverance is impressive  :drinks:

Offline smiths

Your one strike and your out system is growing on me Smiths, I didn't think it would but your dogged perseverance is impressive  :drinks:

Thanks, and I am glad you are enjoying your punting. :thumbsup:

firingblanks

Might try a short notice booking Thurs if I'm lucky :)
Sounds good