Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blocked from logging into Adultworks  (Read 1315 times)

Offline simon07

Hi guys
Tried to log in to see if I got a positive response from e-mailing a working gal doing a tour locally as her number was not available.

Been blocked by adultworks who say my fake email c/o of a provider is no longer accepts adultworks. Been using adultworks for 2 years. It is suggested I give another e-mail. Is it safe to give my normal e-mail or create a new one? Adultworks is asking about 10 questions on my usage of emails, passwords etc. Same ballpark of using a separate mobile etc for punting.

Shame as I have built up about 12 positive feedback which is important for getting WG to accept new clients.
Your thoughts on why this happening?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi guys
Tried to log in to see if I got a positive response from e-mailing a working gal doing a tour locally as her number was not available.

Been blocked by adultworks who say my fake email c/o of a provider is no longer accepts adultworks. Been using adultworks for 2 years. It is suggested I give another e-mail. Is it safe to give my normal e-mail or create a new one? Adultworks is asking about 10 questions on my usage of emails, passwords etc. Same ballpark of using a separate mobile etc for punting.

Shame as I have built up about 12 positive feedback which is important for getting WG to accept new clients.
Your thoughts on why this happening?

If you are being asked for your password etc by adultworks then it's probably a scam, AW's site is adultwork.com, no 's' on the end.  If you think it's genuine then try an AOL email.

Offline simon07

I wondered about that. I still cannot access my Adultwork  account. It asked for a link to another email and I checked that. It says do not reply so how will they know I have another active account?

Still cannot activate my Adultwork account. It would be a pain to set up a new account as it has taken 1-2 years to get good feedback from WGs I have seen.

Anyone else had this?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 02:45:42 pm by simon07 »

James999

Still cannot activate my Adultwork account. It would be a pain to set up a new account as it has taken 1-2 years to get good feedback from WGs I have seen.

Just set up a new account, message the pro$$ies and put dummy bookings in and replace the feedback, pro$$ie gets extra feedback and your feedbacks sorted  :thumbsup:

Offline wannabe

Make a free webmail address, not your own. I use mail.com, gmx.co.uk, gmail for various things.

Offline markballoon

Happened to me the other week. I was using a mail.com one.

Offline simon07

Thanks for the tip will do as suggest. Opened new account.

Offline simon07

Just set up a new account, message the pro$$ies and put dummy bookings in and replace the feedback, pro$$ie gets extra feedback and your feedbacks sorted  :thumbsup:

Thanks James999. I have done this and:

3 ladies have agreed as they recognised me and as the punt actually happened, happy to help me.

One lady said no it would mess up her tax and accounts and another said 'fake profiles' not allowed. I agree, I am just trying to restore my existing profile and feedback. After all I did meet up with them so not really fake?

Offline sadolddeejay

The following comment is a bit off topic but nevertheless relevant. I had an AW profile a few years ago and had built up a considerable amount of positive feedback from WGs. It was linked to a live.co.uk email address which was my punting email. I broke my leg (slightly misjudged/unlucky parachute landing) and consequently didn't log on to AW for over a month, and consequently AW revoked my AW profile. Apparently they had sent warning emails to my live.co.uk address but I hadn't bothered to check that because I wasn't punting. I asked AW admin to reinstate it but they said it was too late. What a shit system. Dunno if it still works that way, but since then, having built up a reasonable amount of feedback again with a new profile, I make sure I log on to AW regularly to make sure they don't revoke it.

Offline magnetico

didn't log on to AW for over a month, and consequently AW revoked my AW profile.

AW isn't deleting accounts which didn't log in a month.

If it was the case there would be hardly anyone left.

Offline sadolddeejay

Well, they deleted mine. Not sure what the precise time period was that had elapsed. Maybe the one month thing was that I hadn't responded within one month, as mentioned in AW help (this was a few years ago):

You have not logged in for over 12 months

If you have not logged into your account for at least 12 months, your account would have been closed and an email sent to the registered email address. Within one month of receiving this email you will be able to reactivate your account, otherwise we will not be able to recover it.

Offline Home Alone

Yes; something similar happened to me probably 7 or 8 years ago when, because I had a couple of Regulars and arranged the date/time of the next meeting with each at the end of the current meeting, I didn't need to go on AW for a couple of years.

Also I changed my ISP around that time so anything AW sent me would have been lost 'in the ether'.

Offline magnetico

Thanks sado, so it's 13 months without logging in which gets your account deleted.

Offline sadolddeejay

Yes, Magnetico, the 13 months would appear to be the critical point, and even without a broken fibula, there's usually no need for me to log on to AW these days as I tend to book by phone and cannot be bothered with feedback. Having said that, I've encountered a few particular WGs whose profile requires one to have "recent feedback", so will occasionally book and feedback just to stay looking current.

This has been a useful thread for me as I now know I don't need to be so paranoid about logging on regularly, so, thanks for calling me out on it.  :thumbsup:

Offline magnetico

I've just logged in my AW account as i didn't log in since several months, good reminder.

Indeed some SPs are asking to get the booking done via AW, thankfully very few of them.